By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looking for a good old school RPG.

Have you played you some Fallout? They sell the first two games for less than ten bucks a pop on www.gog.com

Around the Network
Fame_Mcswagg said:
that game does look cool. i also plan on gettin myst. never played the original and it look pretty sweet on the iphone

The new iPhone 3GS has twice the ram, a faster CPU (400 in the 3G, 600 in the 3GS), and hardware video acceleration.

Not sure if developers will want to alienate 40 million iPhone and iTouch users with 3D hardware only games, but some might.

Can't wait to see what the 3GS can do (my 3GS comes Monday!)

Khuutra said:
Have you played you some Fallout? They sell the first two games for less than ten bucks a pop on www.gog.com

Yep, played all 3 :)

Tell you what I'm just gonna look at your collection

Edit: That was not as productive as I had previously assumed

KOTOR

Around the Network
TheRealMafoo said:
Fame_Mcswagg said:
that game does look cool. i also plan on gettin myst. never played the original and it look pretty sweet on the iphone

The new iPhone 3GS has twice the ram, a faster CPU (400 in the 3G, 600 in the 3GS), and hardware video acceleration.

Not sure if developers will want to alienate 40 million iPhone and iTouch users with 3D hardware only games, but some might.

Can't wait to see what the 3GS can do (my 3GS comes Monday!)

yea but they always said they expect people to continuously upgrade who knows i picked up the 3gs today and its noticable faster. the load times for zen0nia have hints that are on screen but with the 3gs it loads so fast you cant read them most times.. i think they way it set up the ap store i think both can be easily supported. i hope so at least

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

Khuutra said:

Tell you what I'm just gonna look at your collection

Edit: That was not as productive as I had previously assumed

LOL. Sorry, didn't want to spend the time.

The first 200 or so games would be before Syndicate came out, if that means anything to you :p

(for you readers 13 years or younger, that's before you were born :p)

Hm. Played Jade Empire, I assume?

Khuutra said:
Hm. Played Jade Empire, I assume?

Nope. Looked it up. Loved how the game looks, the company, and the price.

Got it with 2 day shipping for $16 (shipping cost as much as the game :p)

Should be here Wednesday!

Thanks for the recommendation. :) 

suikoden 2