By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Left 4 Dead 2 for PS3?

Wow, thanks for the laughs xbox zealots!

Around the Network

LMFAO Valve who has made it clear they fucking hate PS3 is putting a game on PS3, and Activision is threatening to stop supporting PS3. Did I miss something or was there a big reversal here?

cura said:

OMFG!! lmao!! thats a new one, "Zealots" gotta remember that one, lulz. :P

Chairman-Mao said:
LMFAO Valve who has made it clear they fucking hate PS3 is putting a game on PS3, and Activision is threatening to stop supporting PS3. Did I miss something or was there a big reversal here?

You are missing something.

One, Valve isn't putting it on PS3, EA is.

Two, Activision is bluffing, and the only reason they put down that threat is because the PS3 costs too much.

Awesome news if true ( I really think it is, but you never know) L4D was a great game on my 360. The only thing is that I didn't have much friends on my 360 and didn't care since I'm giving it away but now I can play it with my friends on PSN. It will be great.

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
i can sence some ppl really really dont want this game to be ported to ps3.......................

Because Valve probably won't support it, so all you'll be getting is a port, while 360 and PC version get all the love in the form of additional DLC (although L4D really did left a bitter taste in some fan's mouth).

I'd rather get this for the PC, the requirement shouldn't be high and its Valve; PC version will simply be better.

its just a mistake, i am 100% certain. i think valve would opt-out of their contract with ea if they were to do this. and go with m$ instead. mainly because why would ea wana piss off valve and do this.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I'm not sure why anyone would want to get a Valve game on a console, so if I do get L4D2, it'll be on PC, whether it's on PS3 or not.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
I'm not sure why anyone would want to get a Valve game on a console, so if I do get L4D2, it'll be on PC, whether it's on PS3 or not.

some of us have really shitty PCs I'm afraid.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
cura said:

OMFG!! lmao!! thats a new one, "Zealots" gotta remember that one, lulz. :P

XYZ

Xbox Yelling Zealot?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective