By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Capcom on PS3 Monster Hunter: "Never Say Never"

So not fair, why not for 360?
Monster Hunter 3 looks amazing.

Around the Network

^ because MH is definitely a Japanese catering game first...it barley has an audience in the west

Xxain said:
wenlan said:
axumblade said:
dahuman said:
wenlan said:

Excellent point! Except it should be: MH4 PS3 + MHP4 PSP. Capcom hasn't started milking MH3 yet.

Imagine how big this will be in Japan: playing MHP4 on PSP when you are at work/school, after work/school, you can sync your PSP to your PS3, transfer all the items you collected during the day to your PS3 so you can continuously co-op with your friends online. Japanese gaming market will belong to Monster Hunter/Capcom.

MH doesn't suck. It's a great game and hugely popular in Asia. All I can say is gamers in different region have difference taste for games. They also think FPS sucks.....

FF14......

wut?

huh?

come again??

FF14 is probably going to own the online RPG gaming part as usual on console or PC in Japan, not MH of any kind. PSP versions are adhoc after all and can't be compared to a service you have to pay for on consoles.

I highly doubt that PS3 will get a Monster Hunter, perhaps a spinoff if they ever do one of those. Either way it will be so long into this generation that it wont matter in the consolewar.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
@Xxain

The whole MH PS3 thing is all I stated above.

We already have TvC (which I think looks better than SF4 :P Actually I've always thought that before it was announced for Wii. I thought the game was going to be on the HD consoles because I thought the graphics were too good for Wii at the time...).

RE...the producer or director I think said he wanted to do a new Wii RE (likely traditional) but IDK if it'll happen.

@wenlan

If that was all they wouldn't be adverthsing it so heavily. They want a big MH/core console fanbase too.

Doesn't matter if you have TvC or not. Capcom would still port it over.

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

This has got to be one of the most epic things i have ever seen.....

then that japanese guy will cut the wii MHtri in half like he did with ace combat

I know that ya damn youngin

Soriku said:
@Skittles

I still doubt it.

@pr0f

That was actually a joke

You must of mistaken them for a company that doesn't milk their franchises. :P

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando