By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The PS3 related turmoil amongst 360 users

Squilliam said:
^ Are they all snakes, or are only some of them snakes or maybe just one/none?

One hasn't been on since the 10th, the other two...unfortunately still troll the forum. 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network

Oh wow what an epic thread this has turned into!  Why do they do it?  Lets just play our games....

Tim_Duncan said:

I love the '360 has many exclusives' argument. Most of them are on PC (while PS3 exclusives are just that, exclusives), and they count most crappy 10$ XBLA arcade games in Meta, but feel free to rejoice. ;)

Now please give me one AAA 2009 360 exclusive ? None ? Ok. PS3 had KZ2, Infamous, MLB09 and Flower

Wow, I was gone for a few hours and this thread really took off again. 

I have to point out the hypocrisy of discounting the amazing XBLA games like Castle Crashers, Braid, etc... then talking up PSN games.

Wow, I actually read this whole thread.

De85 said:
Tim_Duncan said:

I love the '360 has many exclusives' argument. Most of them are on PC (while PS3 exclusives are just that, exclusives), and they count most crappy 10$ XBLA arcade games in Meta, but feel free to rejoice. ;)

Now please give me one AAA 2009 360 exclusive ? None ? Ok. PS3 had KZ2, Infamous, MLB09 and Flower

Wow, I was gone for a few hours and this thread really took off again. 

I have to point out the hypocrisy of discounting the amazing XBLA games like Castle Crashers, Braid, etc... then talking up PSN games.

Well at least we all know he's a butt hurt fanboy we can ignore for the future now.  Such a shame really as few people will bother engaging in conversation with him now other than in mockery.  A big thank you to the mods for the ban, much appreciated.

Around the Network

Looks like MikeB slithered away from one of his chaos threads yet again huh? LOL

Currently playing:  PC:  Wolfenstein  PS2:  Final Fantasy X  PS3: All-Pro Football 2K8 Wii:  Force Unleashed  PSP:  God of War: CoO Xbox 360:  Gears of War 2  

Most anticipated game:  Dragon Age Origins (PC)

Ausfalcon said:
Looks like MikeB slithered away from one of his chaos threads yet again huh? LOL

What's the use, very few on topic comments? Many false and insecure allegations. IMO this thread demonstrates well the turmoil amongst many 360 fans when criticized, reading back I think it was a pretty harmless OP (mainly stating the already obvious).

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Tim_Duncan said:
1. Nice trolling squilliam, very nice fanboy post.

At least you don't try to hide anything.

2. Thank you for proving my point again about MS fanboy immaturity. When you prove them wrong or try to debate, it either finishes in personal attacks or 12 year old troll posts (queers of wars ha ha ha halo power rangers ha ha, now look I can do it too ;)

3. When all else fails, try personal attacks or stupid troll posts.

1. Don't you see how he's taking the mickey?

2. Pot and kettle with a lot more pot than kettle. You have yet to act mature here but think you can pass judgement on others?

3. It hasn't worked for you so please try something else.

Unless this is a joke account and trying to be funny then well done, but if you're serious then.... wow.
Didn't you use to be Nasim on N4G?

where do you get your info? I had an Xbox sold for 54$ plus 30$ more for controllers and a game. Everything about xbox is garbage to me. Do you know how many people wish thay had A TREY? 9 out of 10 ....when the price cut comes...shoot your-self because you're taking too personal

whats all this about sonys price cut?

have they not reaslied that by next year the xbox will have natal and will be a much bigger experence than the ps3. maybe it will sell 50 million plus and wont need a price drop?

regardless of that ms can afford to slash the price of the 360 makeing it even cheaper and acsessable to everyone!!

sony cannot afford to do that they are in BIG trouble!