By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The PS3 related turmoil amongst 360 users

Tim_Duncan said:
Since both comparable consoles sell roughly the same, do you really think that the explanation why PS3 sells the same as 360 is because poor people buy more of the 600$ console they obviously can't afford... Poor people buy Ferrari and rich people buy Fiat ?

There is no market anywhere in the world when it works like that you know... Oh well, I feel tired now. ^^

What console is that?

Did Sony allready release the PS4 and cut the price in half?

When did this happen and how did i miss that?

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

What happened did i just kill this thread with a bad joke?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Sony Vaios are good computers.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Thats what they say, hopefully i will afford one one day.

It would be cool to have a computer with your name on it.

I'm in shock here while reading BenVTrigger, Squilliam and nightsurge (3 posters I respect) resorting to defending the 360 to this Sony fanboy, Tim_Duncan (definition: arrogant, misinformed and delusional).
He's not worth it., guys. The real Tim Duncan would be ashamed of him.

Being in 2nd feels so much better than being in 3rd

Around the Network

^ Im not defending the Xbox 360, im just having fun!

Tease.

I admit it, I let him get under my skin today. I was having a bit of fun, too, though!

I thought my renaming the PS3 exclusives he listed was pretty creative!

Tease.

Wow, so many posts...I don't have time to tear Tim_Duncan a new one. Suffice to say, I highly doubt he owns both consoles since in his own words the 360 does not bring anything exciting to the table, I highly doubt he is as old as he claims, he sounds like a 12 year old, lastly, I have only seen three other people on this site who were so repulsive in their blatant disregard for facts, reason, and common sense.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

^ Are they all snakes, or are only some of them snakes or maybe just one/none?

Tease.