By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can someone help me with a reccomendation........

I am looking to purchase 2 wireless nunchucks, so as to avoid the hassle of tangles and restriction of movement (especially with GST and virtua tennis etc), can anyone advise me on what brand and model is the most reliable to purchase? and is any one aware of any compatibility issues with WM+? also a rechargeble nunchuck is what I would prefer saving me having to buy batteries.... oh and could ppl give impressions of responsiveness, comfort, battery life etc. before anyone asks I have googled and I keep getting conflicting reviews and I don't want to purchase only to find problems. all replies and any help is most welcome! Thanks!

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Around the Network

the nyko ones work well for me

The only wireless nunchucks I know to exist are the Nyko ones. What other brands are out there?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Get the nyko ones, they are the best.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

KylieDog said:
Doesn't the wireless nunchck require a block stuck to the bottom of the wiimote?

With that block plus motion+ the wiimote gonna start reach sword lengths.

It's a good thing. Gives you more leverage when you smash something or somebody.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

I recommend the Nyko ones as well. But I have honestly never used them.

cool thanks guys

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

I have the same problem ... However, I think of getting this one from Datel. It has an extra option, which saves and replays motions. Has anyone tried this and can it be recommended?

Hey, I have the same question. Has anyone here actually tried motion + with wireless nunchuk & can confirm they are compatible?

Well I can't see why any wireless Nunchuk would be incompatible with WM+, since the device connects to wired Nunchuks in the same way and with the same connection as the Remote by itself does.
It's just on the bottom on the WM+ instead of on the Remote, so... they should work fine, really.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046