By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - should i buy the elite halo3/fable2 bundle or the resident evil 5 bundle?

For the strengh of the games, I'd say Halo 3/Fable II, but I heard that this wasn't the 65nm chipset, so that's a bummer. I was looking to trade-in for this and sell my copies of the game, but I'll wait until next fall for the Natal 360.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

Forget Ninja Blade, replace it with crackdown

Go for the halo 3/fable 2 bundle, Resident Evil 5 isn't that good, rent it.

As for games on the system that I would recommend: Mass Effect, Bioshock (if you don't already have on PS3), Crackdown, Ninja Gaiden II, The Orange Box, Dead Rising, Lost Odyssey, Street Fighter II Turbo HD (arcade), Braid (Arcade), Left 4 Dead...

That's all I can think of for now. Also get Forza 2 if you like racing games.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

@steroid, i went with the resident evil 5 bundle, because i liked the red color , instead of the normal black finish. would rather have a green elite sorta like the special edition xbox they had when halo 2 launched.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I would got with RE5 as well since it has the lastest hardware inside. Halo 3 and Fable are both now $39.99 games ... probably can find for cheaper if you don't mind used.

Around the Network

you should get VP:TIP instead of VP.

get the Halo 3 and Fable 2 bundle

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

get the halo 3/Fable 2 bundle. For games i would suggest
Gears of War 1&2, Mass Effect, Orange Box, Dead Rising, Lost Oddessey, Tales of Vesperia, Halo Wars and many others

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

I thought you said you sold your 360 and your buying another one? i Could've Sworn you made a thread not too long ago that you were sticking with one system(PS3)..

But anyways get kameo,Star ocean the last hope,Crackdown...

Fable\Halo bundle + RE 5 = 460$
RE 5 bundle + Halo 3 + Fable 2 = 500$
I think you should save 40$ for another game and go with Halo\Fable bundle.