By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How much does your avatar on VGChartz say about you?

Alasted said:
okr said:
I love music and Calvin & Hobbes (one of the best comic strips ever made imo).

Hobbes' expression in this picture is great, reminds me of my feelings when I was about to discover new music back in the day.

Was it just me, or did anybody else think that Calvin's mom was hot?

O.o Well... I'm sure if you look hard enough you're bound to find something on the internet.

Around the Network

My favorite game, and my attitude toward things that simply aren't as big a deal as many people try to make them.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I like Rare. all my avatars were/are from Rare games

Well, first my avatar said I loved Warcraft III (and thought Arthas was the most awesome character ever), then it said I was hyped for Killzone 2, and since then, it's said I love Team ICO!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

outlawauron said:
Not sure what it says about me.

I like bread, boobs, and Valkyria Chronicles.

What does someone else think?

LOL!!! --- As for me, it shows my divine knowing of games, which is why the white jackect and Seraphic hairstyle is needed.

Around the Network
Torillian said:

I dunno man, looks like the typical girly dude from Japanese games to me.

My avatar expresses my love for anime and my attempts to be a welcoming personality for newcomers.  I think I've figured I will change avatars once a year, but it will keep being from anime.  Next one will probably be from Basquash, love that series.  Will have to see if anything better has caught my eye after the holidays this year.

it works!

mine is me. i'm dressed like an eccentric mexican. this says a lot about me, even though i am not mexican (i'm scottish). it says i am a master of disguise... and that.. um.. i'm ..well, im just me ok?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I like Cartman (and he is a genius , who likes the Wii) and South Park?

Mine says about my unconditional love towards Lufia 2 and it also has one of the coolest characters of all time, Dekar.
How i miss those SNES rpg days...

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

It's me.. *shrugs*  I figured I'd put my own picture up so that people kind of know who they are talking to at least can put a face to the name

axumblade said:
trashleg said:
Torillian said:

I dunno man, looks like the typical girly dude from Japanese games to me.

My avatar expresses my love for anime and my attempts to be a welcoming personality for newcomers.  I think I've figured I will change avatars once a year, but it will keep being from anime.  Next one will probably be from Basquash, love that series.  Will have to see if anything better has caught my eye after the holidays this year.

it works!

mine is me. i'm dressed like an eccentric mexican. this says a lot about me, even though i am not mexican (i'm scottish). it says i am a master of disguise... and that.. um.. i'm ..well, im just me ok?

I thought that was a mexican. I can't believe I fell for that one!

gets 'em every time

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.