By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How much does your avatar on VGChartz say about you?

Khuutra said:
It doesn't say much about me, except perhaps that I can recognize that Hector is awesome.

I'd say it says quite a few things, really.

- You consider yourself to be somewhat "older" than you really are. Just a very few people would wear the picture of a 20-year older man who dies shortly after his first appearance. Thus, you're a rather "mature" person, in the sense that you're more after a discussion than a fight.

- You play Nintendo games, but (also judging by your sig) you're not interested in showing that off. The likelyness of multi-console ownership is large.

- You play Fire Emblem. You're a nice person, and everyone should befriend you at first sight.

As for me;

-  I'm wearing an avatar from a game that tons of people on the site have avatars from. Clearly I'm not too certain of myself-

- I can be rather offensive. After all, a black guy who is stupid (as in really stupid, this is my avatar I'm speaking of) could seem rather offensive to some. I don't seem to care about this, so I can be inconsiderate as well as rude.

- I'm wearing the avatar of a Wii game, so I'm likely to own a Wii. However, as this is a very Wii-specific game, it isn't completely unlikely that I only own a Wii.

Now, all 3 of mine are wrong, but I believe those are the most logical conclusions. Anyone want me to "do" (as in, what I just did) them?

Around the Network

I love to cook chicken with my favourite recipe called adobo.

Okay, I'll do what Pineapple did for myself.

-I am a fan of Team ICO

-I own a PS3

-I like to edit my avatars slightly (which you may or may not have noticed- just filling light, adding more colour, etc.)

-I CHANGE my avatar when a game's name changes *glares at makingmusic*

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective