By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Soriku's real name is Kirlos?

WOW.

What is he middle-eastern?

Around the Network

I'm the one in the blue jacket. It was when we were going out dressed as firemen, but I wasn't in costume yet. This was the night I met my girlfriend as well.

^

How nice! *giggles*... Firemen huh?

Ninman said:
WaSuMaRa said:

Here is a photo of me eating rancheritos, looks a little blurry but yeh, you get an idea of how I look like.

Rancheritos!!! I thought that those chip's were extinct

Not in my country....

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

elgefe02 said:
Ninman said:
WaSuMaRa said:

Here is a photo of me eating rancheritos, looks a little blurry but yeh, you get an idea of how I look like.

Rancheritos!!! I thought that those chip's were extinct

Not in my country....

Not in my country too...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

What is a rancherito? Are they like doritos?

Yeah, like Dorito's, they are spicier and in square shape :P

highwaystar101 said:

I'm the one in the blue jacket. It was when we were going out dressed as firemen, but I wasn't in costume yet. This was the night I met my girlfriend as well.

OMG ... the guy to your leftis my cousin ... or he looks just exactly like him :o

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

lolita said:
^

How nice! *giggles*... Firemen huh?

Heheh, like something you see lolita lol

hunter_alien said:
highwaystar101 said:

OMG ... the guy to your leftis my cousin ... or he looks just exactly like him :o

Unless you're called Gemma or Becky, his only two cousins (friends of mine as well) then you're probably not.