By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 or Metal Gear Solid 4

killzone liberation was the best shooter on the psp just for all of you to know.

@Agnostic

is that your pic?

mM
Around the Network

yes, its my senior picture, what's wrong with it?

leo-j said:
killzone liberation was the best shooter on the psp just for all of you to know.

@Agnostic

is that your pic?

Does that mean the PSP doesn't have any shooters rated 80+?

Socom only.

mM

GoW2! *pees on the playstation parade*

Around the Network

For the sake of the people latching on KZ2, I hope it's nothing like the first.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

This is in no way trolling or whatever. My honest opinion is that while KZ2 looks very good...it didn't impress me at all. I see flashy, groundbreaking visuals every generation of videogames...but the game needs substance to back it up. I'm not saying KZ2 won't have substance...but it has yet to prove it's anything different than a typical shooter. The AI just stood there while getting shot, the cover system needed work, and I haven't really seen any new gameplay mechanics.

I realize we've only seen the "alpha" version, and I'm just hoping it shapes up to something unique.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

MGS4

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills

Hmmmm i wonder if my avatar is any indication as to which one i would pick.................

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

I"ll take both and a case of Labatt please.

So what do you win if your prefered console sells more than another?