SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Around the Network

Alot of people said the AI in killzone2 was a joke, what with enemies jumping over cover the WRONG WAY and right in to your line of fire, plus a few other things I can't remember off the top of my head. KZ2 certainly has promise based on visuals alone, but mgs4 is the game I can't wait to play. Hopefully they will really spend a lot of time ratcheting up the AI in kz2, because if the gameplay can match the visuals, that game will be a feat to behold!!! That probably wont happen though since it seems they are using most of their resources to beef up the visuals more so than anything, hopefully they leave enough processing left for the AI.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

killzone 1 was tight... and for the naysayers on KZ2 do you really think they are not going to work on the A.i. from july of last year to march of next year??? come on...

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

MGS4, this game, Little Big Planet and White Knight Story are the only games that got my attention on the PS3 library.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

I know it's off topic...but I think RFOM 2 (if there is one :P) will cream both KZ2 & MGS4 :)

Around the Network

they are just Xbox360 fan trying to destroy the coming PS3's onslaught.

The same guys (EGM/1up) that hate KZ2 IA are the same guy that defend Halo3 IA
and when you know Halo3 IA (not able to drive vehicule, french website)
... u understand Microsoft's wallets are big.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2972/proofre3.jpg

just look gear of war AI (game of the year 2006 so far ?) :

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/107506.html

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=aDSMwtwlqSE

so clever ... remember System shock II (1999).

Time to Work !

Yahh the guy form 1up making the fuss about K2 ai is the dame guy that was playing down Killzone2 at E3 and playing up Halo3 lol even the other xbots were calling him out on it.

Heres's what i dont get people talk about how halo 3 won't sell systems.What makes people think MGS4 will sell systems considering that halo 2 killed MGS3 in sales and when MGS2 came out it was overshadowed by the playstation 2 alltime system seller gta GTA sells systems MGS to mehasn't proven it can sell systems

I'd say MGS4. Hype can make a game seem incredible and it can not live up to the hype. MGS is a proven franchise. I'm not saying KZ2 is bad, but hype can make things seem better than they really are.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

hmm... uninspired grey or uninspired brown... I don't think that either of these games look good personally.

I'd go with MGS though. KZ2 looks bland and uninteresting to play. Kojima always does something new and interesting with MGS. Although I didn't really enjoy the first one, I'd be willing to give the series another shot.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!