By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 or Metal Gear Solid 4

i love both and am getting both games... but Kz2 is looks insane crazy and is part of the reason im a proud ps3 owner if i had to choose id go with KZ2...

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network

Killzone 2 the thing looks amazing, hopefully it delivers.

mM

I really hoping for Killzone 2 we already know that MGS4 will be good.

I'm going with MGS4. We know it will kickass. KZ2 so far really only has flashy visuals. I'll wait until I get the game in my hands before judging anything. Even if it gets good previews, Lair has shown that previews don't mean jack.

KZ2 for me, i was never a big fan of the MGS games.   Too much stuff wrong with the games to have much fun with them.

Around the Network

Yo'd have to be a joke of a gamer to choose between them.

Yeah, it's quite a joke to compare...MGS4 hands down.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

LOL,

MGS4 easily.

MSG is an awesome franchise made of top-notch games only. Killzone 2 is the sequel to a fairly unimpressive shooter, from a developer that has yet to make any truly great games. Sure it looks nice, but so far the gameplay videos haven't seemed like anything special, and the graphical style looks even more boring than Gears of War. It also doesn't help how playing a FPS on the Playstation controller is always a pain in the butt.

I find MGS 4 at least three infinities more interesting.

MG4 just by a mile, the first Killzone was a utter disappointment. All it has going for it so far are its graphics. It hasn't proven itself gameplay wise whereas Medal Gear has.

Plus in the gameplay shown the AI is dumb as shit, jumping over points of cover to stand in front of you and shoot, simply retarded.