By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii60 Gap CLOSING in - People FINALLY going for Cheapest Option?

Over the last few weeks in America, The gap between wii & 360 has been getting shorter & shorter, & its alarmingly close now!

Are consumers finally going for the CHEAPEST option, that is the xbox 360 Arcade?

What do you think?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Wii is still outselling it by 50%+ most weeks, and Wii only costs 25% more than the arcade. Since people can choose a more expensive 360, the Wii probably outsells the cheapest 360 by nearly 2:1 still

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

I think sales of video game consoles in general are declining in a climate where america is hit the hardest.

In other words no company is completely immune to the current crysis..

So that basicly means that.. Less people are buying consoles. It's not like the 360 is up either.

Check out my game about moles ^

Wait, PS3 is far closer to X360 (about 8k) than X360 is close to Wii (30k). But i have to admit that Wii sales are very bad... Is there any shortage?

it's seems more like wii numbers going down instead of 360 going up, thus your point makes no sense.

Times are tough, the wii will pick up eventually, but i do believe its best numbers are behind it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Wii price cut will change that...

psrock said:
it's seems more like wii numbers going down instead of 360 going up, thus your point makes no sense.

Times are tough, the wii will pick up eventually, but i do believe its best numbers are behind it.

This....

market saturation? That's all I can come up with.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

wii sales dieing down with wii fit

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Next month Wii will be resurgent

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)