By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 owners clinging on to scraps?

Bladeforce said:

After reading thread upon thread of PS3 owners claiming exclusivity on any game they can is this the state of affairs Sony have come accustomed to? Who would have thought 4 or 5 years ago PS3 owners would be doing this?

You fail so hard. Not just once, but twice in a matter of just a few days.

@Bolded

"Who would have thought" is right. 

Who would have thought that a 28-year old could be so immature with multiple trollish threads in only a few days time?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Scraps? Dunno about that, they have been getting the better games over the past year, ever since MGS4 it seems. This is another bad thread and you should feel bad again.

it's a skill only a few of us possess. Don't hate, appriciate.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Valkyria Chronicles... that's enough to probe ps3 is not getting scraps, oh and don't confuse selected with left overs that's just pathetic

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Why are you guys dignifying this thread with thought out responses?

@ thread creator

So's your face.

Around the Network

I like turtles.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

The OP is really vague. Please elaborate. What are PS3 fans doing?

YAWN!!!!.....If your calling GOW3,KZ2,MGS4,Uncharted series ant other quality exclusives for ps3 "scraps" then I am very honored to have and play "scraps".

Axxording to TC: If a game is listed as ps3/pc. Ps3 fans will tout it as a ps3 exclusive cuz you know, the pc isn't considered a platform, TC suggests its only ps3 fans who do this.