By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official: ( Forza 3 ) Thread

selnor said:
yo_john117 said:
Mvp4eVa said:

@Matt: thanks.

I hope they add the 2010 Chevy Camaro, I dont see it on the list .. he might missed putting it up..

This is a mean looking car..

God damn this car looks so freakin beast! I would absolutly love to have it in Forza 3, If its not in the retail game they should add it with DLC

Hopefully the graphics look better than that though. Looks really under detailed. What game is it? Looks like Grid. But Ive not seen that car.

Edit: LOL it's GT5P, I notice the background now.

Congrats, you just made yourself look like a total douchebag

Thats a bad quality, real life photo, nice try on the flaming though, although you failed PRETTY hard.

Around the Network

All i need to say is, LOL at the 2 above posts.

OT: Looking at gameplay its easy that this is the best looking racer so far.
I wonder how NFS:Shift will match up to it.

I thought that there are going to be trucks in the game. Anyone else here this?

Gotta love those halo rings around the headlights, (hi BMW) ...if i see this camaro through my rearview mirror, I can hear him scream "get out of my way".

@jagged : confirmed, is not a complete list..

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

Well, if there are trucks, I would imagine there would be pickup trucks. Which was what you wanted right?

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
Well, if there are trucks, I would imagine there would be pickup trucks. Which was what you wanted right?

Yes, I really want a pickup truck category, so I went to the forza forums requesting a petition, some said they will be pickup trucks in the game, still dont know if true.

But its confirmed that high performance SUVs will be in Forza3 ...Bmw x5, Audi Q5, Benz ML63 etc.etc.

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

Ah, SUVs, that is probably what I heard about. Thanks for the clarification.

This game will be bigger than GT 5

LOL.  I took this photo a while ago.  Not the same model, but very similar.  Definitely gonna make a pimped out Mazda 3 when I get this game.  And who says real life cars aren't that shiny.

Also, just wanted to show this panaramic picture I made from my window.  You can view image to see it better.  Made it with Microsoft Live Photo Gallery.  Nice software.  Makes the stuff and uploads it to your Windows Live cloud storage.

New Le Mans Video: http://www.gamersyde.com/news_forza_3_le_mans_at_60fps-8250_en.html