By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official: ( Forza 3 ) Thread

Those screen shots are just amazing ... October need to be here sooner!

Around the Network

Unannounced Porsche Cayman

Found in this forum: http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?s=dbb2a3b19925a11e9e47925fa29b1fad&showtopic=688106&pid=4505901&mode=threaded&show=&st=entry4505901

Can somebody list a list of the cars that will be in FORZA..

I would have liked if there was a pickup truck category..

The Dodge Ram SRT would have been my fav.

Powered by a stock, Viper V10, 8.3 liters, 500 bph, 525 lb.ft torque ... nothing short of a monster truck...

I hope Turn 10 can bring a pickup truck category by DLC later after release ..

I'll start a petition on the Forza 3 forums to see if they can make it happen.

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

^^Confirmed List: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/2600192.aspx

@Matt: thanks.

I hope they add the 2010 Chevy Camaro, I dont see it on the list .. he might missed putting it up..

This is a mean looking car..

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

Around the Network

The new camaro look badass. I am thinking about getting one but they are on backorder so if I can't find one by the time I am trading my old one in then I will probably go for G35.

I saw one on the highway the other, it look really nice even the non-RS version, though a lot smaller than I thought.

Mvp4eVa said:

I hope they add the 2010 Chevy Camaro, I dont see it on the list .. he might missed putting it up..

God damn this car looks so freakin beast! I would absolutly love to have it in Forza 3, If its not in the retail game they should add it with DLC

That list just shows cars that have already been announced. It is not a complete list.

yo_john117 said:
Mvp4eVa said:

God damn this car looks so freakin beast! I would absolutly love to have it in Forza 3, If its not in the retail game they should add it with DLC

Hopefully the graphics look better than that though. Looks really under detailed. What game is it? Looks like Grid. But Ive not seen that car.

Edit: LOL it's GT5P, I notice the background now.

selnor said:
yo_john117 said:
Mvp4eVa said:

Hopefully the graphics look better than that though. Looks really under detailed. What game is it? Looks like Grid. But Ive not seen that car.

Edit: LOL it's GT5P, I notice the background now.

Do some basic research. GT5P doesn't have the Bumblebee.