By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just bought a xbox 360 2 days ago! some questions

twesterm said:
No you should not.

People who mod their console for the purpose of downloading games aren't gamers, they're douchebags who are actively trying to destroy gaming. Feel free to tell your friend that.

This!!  Don't be a tool, buy your damn games.

Around the Network

Yea don't mod, just rent them if you don't want to purchase.

""This!! Don't be a tool, buy your damn games.""

I bet most of yall do it !!!

twesterm said:
No you should not.

People who mod their console for the purpose of downloading games aren't gamers, they're douchebags who are actively trying to destroy gaming. Feel free to tell your friend that.

And buy Ghostbusters while you are at it.

""And buy Ghostbusters while you are at it."" lol i know right

Around the Network
twesterm said:
No you should not.

Quoted one more time just because I think people who pirate shit should go to the same special level of hell reserved for child molesters and people who talk at the theater...

KeptoKnight said:
""This!! Don't be a tool, buy your damn games.""

I bet most of yall do it !!!

ummm no!  people that download games are pathetic.  And if you want to quote people press the little quote button right next to the reply button.

A gamefly account is better than modding your Xbox 360 because its legal and ethical.

Tease.

"""" And if you want to quote people press the little quote button right next to the reply button.""""

I press w.e i want.

Companies overpricing are pathetic!!! RROD Pathetic!!!

Piracy ftw. People who dont do it are "douchebags" =P