By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just bought a xbox 360 2 days ago! some questions

hey guys just bought a 360 2 days ago and i was wondering if i should mod it or not, a friend of mynes has his moded but im scared my 360 will break down and with the warranty being voided dat wud be one big loss! lol i ave a ps3 too the 60gb one from lauch so i was thinking of buying ps3 exclusives and downlaoding multiplatform titles on the 360. Good idea, bad why? why not? help me out here da only thing i ever moded was the psp and that was a hek of fun with jap euro all da games, windows vista on it n stuff was pretty live but i don really kno much abt the 360 thx!

Around the Network

Learn how to format. Learn how to type English.

I smell flamebait.

lol i ave a ps3 too the 60gb one from lauch so i was thinking of buying ps3 exclusives and downlaoding multiplatform titles on the 360. Good idea, bad why? why not?

Well, if you put it that way, how will you buy 360 exclusives? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

you can get ban off xbox live.

SHMUPGurus said:

lol i ave a ps3 too the 60gb one from lauch so i was thinking of buying ps3 exclusives and downlaoding multiplatform titles on the 360. Good idea, bad why? why not?

well download dat too........

Around the Network
rckrz6 said:
you can get ban off xbox live.

my friends taking care of the games aparently he uses some stealthpatch so it doesnt get detected by live i dono much abt modin or stuff like that i jus let him take care of it

NexZen02 said:
SHMUPGurus said:

well download dat too........

To be honest with you, no one can do anything about it. If you want to mod it, do it.

And I think that MS can't really ban you from Xbox Live. How do they know you're playing a downloaded singleplayer game? If you want to play multiplayer games (Call of Duty 4 for example) the smart thing to do would be to buy those games and only download singleplayer ones. Simple as that.

I'm not promoting piracy though, don't get me wrong. Just using common sense here...

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

protip: MAKE SURE u do not BUY A BAD backup for the 360 u will get banned ;) "and have the original game:P"

If u do get it modded make sure u have a portable fan blowing on the right side, backups make games HEAT UP !! :P

Search in GOOGLE:  Mulleter (out of date)  but especially AbGX (updated one) helps u check if ur 360 backups are good or not.

I remember loosing $610 dollars when i got RROD :( "cries"

No you should not.

People who mod their console for the purpose of downloading games aren't gamers, they're douchebags who are actively trying to destroy gaming. Feel free to tell your friend that.

twesterm said:
No you should not.

People who mod their console for the purpose of downloading games aren't gamers, they're douchebags who are actively trying to destroy gaming. Feel free to tell your friend that.

^^ That about sums it up.