By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FORZA 3 is the new graphics king

This thread is huge. Allow me to add my contribution.

NO

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

ok are they basing forza 3 to a demo of GT5 that was released last year a game we no nothing about only that its a racing game we have no idea what features GT5 finished version will have and as we no the GT5 team where taking notes while playing forza 3 and that will only make GT5 far better... its like a game of poker forza 3 has shown us it hand GT5 hasn't even began to play

Staude said:
ironman said:
kanariya said:
ironman said:
Yeah...even the gameplay image has jaggles. So here's an idea, stop trying to say GT5P looks better than Forza 3, it's simply not true. When GT5 comes out, then you can compare, and then I think you will find that Forza 3 and GT5 are closer graphically than you would like.

Well, I guess I respect your opinion but I think they are on par with the graphic.

But as of the last official announcement,
GT5P runs at atleast 30% higher resolution with 100% higher FPS in cockpit view. And has twice the cars in a race.

And yet, it still looks worse.

Imagine that. A 2 year old demo looking better ingame than a game yet to be released in photo mode.

EDITED

Time to Work !

libellule said:
Staude said:
ironman said:
kanariya said:
ironman said:
Yeah...even the gameplay image has jaggles. So here's an idea, stop trying to say GT5P looks better than Forza 3, it's simply not true. When GT5 comes out, then you can compare, and then I think you will find that Forza 3 and GT5 are closer graphically than you would like.

Well, I guess I respect your opinion but I think they are on par with the graphic.

GT5P runs at atleast 30% higher resolution with 100% higher FPS in cockpit view. And has twice the cars in a race.

Imagine that. A 2 year old demo looking better ingame than a game yet to be released in photo mode.

EDITED

Yeah...no, you're an idiot if you think that.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

ironman said:
libellule said:
Staude said:
ironman said:
kanariya said:
ironman said:

EDITED

Yeah...no, you're an idiot if you think that.

lol....

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Steroid said:

Bang, even offscreen amature shots of GTA5P look better then Professional Forza 3 bullshots.

You think that looks good? I think it looks very average.

it actually looks astonishing in motion even more so in 1080p

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

SHMUPGurus said:

@ vthokiesrmoo: Sucks for you, I'll be playing both! =P

I just don't have time for both, and I would rather play the superior game :P

PSN ID= bigdaddymoo

MSI GT725-074 owner..... TRUE BEAST.. COD4 is a different game on PC.

Sorry. Found these and had to revive the thread.

God dayum. I know some of these aren't in-race screens, so I'm not comparing them to Forza 3.

Still, anyone who claims one game is miles ahead of the other is a complete fanboy. I think Forza beats out Prologue in some areas and vice versa.

As I've said before, it looks like Forza 3 has better external environments...but I have yet to see a selection of in game (not photo-mode) direct feed shots that look better than GT5P.  Once some of the posters start putting these images up here to compare, then IMHO we can only assume that GT5P looks better.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Sony hype at is best...