By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FORZA 3 is the new graphics king

Are you saying it runs at 1080i? Or did you mean 1280x720?

1280x1080 would be weird....

Around the Network

1280x1080 and upscaled to 1920x1080.

Theoritically it's still 1080p. If you disagree, fine. I don't want to get into this arguement again.

Many so called 1080p games don't run at true 1080p. Only a few does like Ridge Racer 7, etc.

ironman said:
Yeah...even the gameplay image has jaggles. So here's an idea, stop trying to say GT5P looks better than Forza 3, it's simply not true. When GT5 comes out, then you can compare, and then I think you will find that Forza 3 and GT5 are closer graphically than you would like.

Well, I guess I respect your opinion but I think they are on par with the graphic.

But as of the last official announcement,
GT5P runs at atleast 30% higher resolution with 100% higher FPS in cockpit view. And has twice the cars in a race.

kanariya said:
ironman said:
Yeah...even the gameplay image has jaggles. So here's an idea, stop trying to say GT5P looks better than Forza 3, it's simply not true. When GT5 comes out, then you can compare, and then I think you will find that Forza 3 and GT5 are closer graphically than you would like.

Well, I guess I respect your opinion but I think they are on par with the graphic.

GT5P runs at atleast 30% higher resolution with 100% higher FPS in cockpit view. And has twice the cars in a race.

And yet, it still looks worse.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

ironman said:
kanariya said:
ironman said:

Have you played both games on a proper HDTV?

You sound like you did.

Around the Network
ironman said:
kanariya said:
ironman said:

Imagine that. A 2 year old demo looking worse ingame than a game yet to be released in photo mode.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
ironman said:
kanariya said:
ironman said:

Imagine that. A 2 year old demo looking worse ingame than a game yet to be released in photo mode.

See, thats my point. it's asinine to compaire the two.

Past Avatar picture!!!

ironman said:
Staude said:
ironman said:
kanariya said:
ironman said:

Like what you just did?

kanariya said:
ironman said:
Staude said:
ironman said:
kanariya said:
ironman said:

Like what you just did?

We haven't seen forza 3 being played yet so we still don't know how it looks.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
kanariya said:
ironman said:
Staude said:
ironman said:
kanariya said:
ironman said:

Like what you just did?

We haven't seen forza 3 being played yet so we still don't know how it looks.

You must not have watched the Turn 10 presentation at E3 then.

Past Avatar picture!!!