By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii got Titanic

Many films were made but the 1997 one minus the love story was the best of them all as it had great music from James Horner and James Camerons amazing historical accuracy.

I really like the PC game from the 90's point and click adventure(check my games collection.Titanic :Adventure out of time) and I am also a Titanic historian as one of my hobbies for several years and even went a few times to the traveling Titanic Museum exhibit.

I hope this game takes amore Endless Ocean way mixed with the point and lcik adventure where you explore the mysteries of it underwater and of it above sea level when it was new but in a fun way like EO was fun to explore the ocean.

Around the Network

A Titanic video game, eh? I hope its a beat em' up.

Ryudo said:

Many films were made but the 1997 one minus the love story was the best of them all as it had great music from James Horner and James Camerons amazing historical accuracy.

I really like the PC game from the 90's point and click adventure(check my games collection.Titanic :Adventure out of time) and I am also a Titanic historian as one of my hobbies for several years and even went a few times to the traveling Titanic Museum exhibit.

I hope this game takes amore Endless Ocean way mixed with the point and lcik adventure where you explore the mysteries of it underwater and of it above sea level when it was new but in a fun way like EO was fun to explore the ocean.

I imagine that could be a pretty cool game, though it would probably be a challenge to get it right, and also be a good game at the same time.

ClaudeLv250 said:
I think a few people here don't realize that the Titanic was a real ship and that's what the game is based on, not the movie.

Of course we know that, it was that ship that Zapp Branigan piloted into a Black hole

No but seriously i'd be surprised if people didn't know it was a real ship

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

lol a titanic game? you have to be kidding. What's the point, you take the role of the captain and try to avoid the iceberg?

Around the Network

Not interested at all...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.