By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii got Titanic

Seems like Activision is not only doing Lego series, Guitar Hero and ...... Guitar Hero on the Wii, they're experimenting other things like a Titanic game.

Titanic: Mysteries of the Deep

http://www.gamefly.com/game/Wii/Titanic-Mysteries-of-the-Deep/138580/

Back in 2006 they published a game called "Titanic:Hidden Expedition" for PC, it's a game made by "Big Fish Games" focused in finding objects and puzzles, but this one says it's an "Action-Adventure" game .... Mmmmhhh I'm wonder if I can push a 3d class passanger to the cold water to get a seat in a lifeboat at the very end of the game.

Around the Network

Titanic is my best film of all time, but i don't know if a video game would work

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

THere was a Titanic PC game out back in the 90s too, point and click mystery. Terrible game. I hope its nothing like it.

Could be some sort of crapware or it could be an honest attempt to reach the extensive soccer mom audience with a game base on one of the most popular movies ever. Hopefully the latter, that audience is gold for whomever can find the way to mine it properly.

The stupidest film ever is getting even a more stupid game. Yay !

Around the Network

this game could become controversial, its not like activision to take risks, wonder why they'd publish such a game

FaithRaven said:
The stupidest film ever is getting even a more stupid game. Yay !

Last time I checked the sinking of the Titanic was a quite famous historic event too.

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
Titanic is my best film of all time, but i don't know if a video game would work

Ehm... I quoted this but.. i don't know why... I just did it... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I think a few people here don't realize that the Titanic was a real ship and that's what the game is based on, not the movie.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

If it was taken seriously, this could make for an awesome adventure game