By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ClaudeLv250 said:
I think a few people here don't realize that the Titanic was a real ship and that's what the game is based on, not the movie.

..you just know that you made some people go to wikipedia right now.. xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Knowing Activision it'll be crapware. Otherwise it'd be on 360 and PS3 too...
I hate them.

palancas7 said:
Knowing Activision it'll be crapware. Otherwise it'd be on 360 and PS3 too...
I hate them.

Folks, we have ourselves a winner. Now sir would you select the prize behind door number 1 or would you like to select the prize behind door number 2?

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Yeaaa I don't see this being a really good game. But it could be a good adventure game... it just probably won't be.

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
Titanic is my best film of all time, but i don't know if a video game would work

You mean most sucessful film ever. Its not the best.

Around the Network

Sounds like it will have more in common with this game than the movie:

http://www.lemon64.com/games/details.php?ID=2061

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I feel sorry for the education system in your country if you didn't know that Titanic is a true story.

Thats unbelievable.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Actually the last surviving person from the Titanic died last week.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

ClaudeLv250 said:
I think a few people here don't realize that the Titanic was a real ship and that's what the game is based on, not the movie.

I'm not sure if the person ur replying to knows that Titanic was a real ship.  But i'm pretty sure a game (unless it was shovelware) wouldn't be taken into consideration if the movie didn't exist.

megaman79 said:
I feel sorry for the education system in your country if you didn't know that Titanic is a true story.

Thats unbelievable.

Yes, it's that bad. (don't worry though, i knew)

OT: i've seen two Titanic games and both sucked..... not taking my chances with this one.