By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGchartz Evening News with Torillian and trashleg!!

trashleg said:
^hmm that is truly fascinating. now i know how to punch someone properly yaaay! what am i going to do with this knowledge? xD

You can put those hands to better use, besides they are too valuable

+1 Megaman

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network
megaman.2. said:
trashleg said:
^hmm that is truly fascinating. now i know how to punch someone properly yaaay! what am i going to do with this knowledge? xD

+1 Megaman

yeah.. like wring your stupid neck! lol

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
megaman.2. said:
trashleg said:

+1 Megaman

hahaahahha now that is putting it to good use

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

trashleg said:
megaman.2. said:
trashleg said:

+1 Megaman

Could you Massage mine? I'll Massage yours back, I give good Massages ;D haha

Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
megaman.2. said:
trashleg said:

+1 Megaman

i cant believe you are saying things like this when on IM you're talking about such sensible things.. lol

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
megaman.2. said:
trashleg said:

+1 Megaman

i cant believe you are saying things like this when on IM you're talking about such sensible things.. lol

What? I dont understand how that was not sensible lol

Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
megaman.2. said:
trashleg said:

+1 Megaman

What? I dont understand how that was not sensible lol

You forgot to mention lotion

</embed>

oh God

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Don't get your hopes up, trashleg. Megaman.2. isn't Sony leader anymore, he's Sony tea and scones boy. Only Gilgamesh (and maybe hatmoza) can add members to the cabinet

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Don't get your hopes up, trashleg. Megaman.2. isn't Sony leader anymore, he's Sony tea and scones boy. Only Gilgamesh (and maybe hatmoza) can add members to the cabinet

*rolls eyes* not another one of you people. Do you really need a "Sony leader"? And are you too stupid to realize Megaman is taking all you hard core wannabe's for a ride? He infuriates you all by posting legit, informational, unbiased threads (for the most part) that actually look favorably (as in not trashing the 360 every chance he can get) upon uposing consoles. And you all eat it up! I love visiting his threads because of the way people make complete idiots out of themselves all the while wining that Megaman is not your "Sony leader", you make me giggle like a little school girl.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!