By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGchartz Evening News with Torillian and trashleg!!

megaman.2. said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
@ trashleg
get over your self

@megaman
I'm flattered but are your sure you want to be alone with me in interview?

Steady sir show some respect to the lady LOOL, i think I will be ok

hatty, tell me where i appeared to be bigheaded? lol.

megaman, you of all people.. to be demandind respect on my behalf...LOL

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:

*pukes*

people, please! don't encourage him! lmao.

and no dont be silly, he doesnt deserve a 4-year ban at all!  more like a perma-perma-perma-ban. lol

but back to seriousness, i'm honoured to be "featured" alongside someone as awesome as Torillian

Somebody's trying to get a "get out of ban free" card. 

Thank you for the compliment ^^

trashleg said:
megaman.2. said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
@ trashleg
get over your self

@megaman
I'm flattered but are your sure you want to be alone with me in interview?

Steady sir show some respect to the lady LOOL, i think I will be ok

hatty, tell me where i appeared to be bigheaded? lol.

megaman, you of all people.. to be demandind respect on my behalf...LOL

we politicians need to watch our back

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Torillian said:
trashleg said:

*pukes*

and no dont be silly, he doesnt deserve a 4-year ban at all!  more like a perma-perma-perma-ban. lol

but back to seriousness, i'm honoured to be "featured" alongside someone as awesome as Torillian

its not a compliment but a fact

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Torillian said:
trashleg said:

*pukes*

oh no , have i done something to be banned for? what was it? when will i be banned and how long will it last? :-/

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
Torillian said:
trashleg said:

*pukes*

h no , haove i done something to be banned for? what was it? when will i be banned and how long will it last? :-/

He is going to ban you for not having dinner with me Im very powerful on this site

</embed>

Hey wait a minute, if Trashleg is a neutral gamer then why is 90% of her games Nintendo? I smell a fanboy, er I mean fangirl

Gilgamesh said:

Hey wait a minute, if Trashleg is a neutral gamer then why is 90% of her games Nintendo? I smell a fanboy, er I mean fangirl

loool, good point!

</embed>

megaman.2. said:
Gilgamesh said:

loool, good point!

nah im not a fanboy, there is a reason for that. i grew up with a gamecube, so a lot of my games were on that (my bro got a PS2, i got a GC). then since i got my wii, wii games make easy christmas and birthday presents from my family and friends i never needed a PS3 or 360 cos my ex had both and we spent a lot of time playing. so until this january,i had no need to own anything other than what i do.

im now saving for a PS3 tho

@Soriku: i love the awakening songs. they're so pretty dont you think? <3

trashleg said:
megaman.2. said:
Gilgamesh said:

loool, good point!

nah im not a fanboy, there is a reason for that. i grew up with a gamecube, so a lot of my games were on that (my bro got a PS2, i got a GC). then since i got my wii, wii games make easy christmas and birthday presents from my family and friends i never needed a PS3 or 360 cos my ex had both and we spent a lot of time playing. so until this january,i had no need to own anything other than what i do.

im now saving for a PS3 tho

@Soriku: i love the awakening songs. they're so pretty dont you think? <3

Well as long as you buy a PS3 I'll take back that comment lol :)