By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FORZA 3 : Screenshot update. HOLY CR*P!

selnor said:
SHMUPGurus said:
No offense, but I don't see that "foliage" you're talking about. It's all blurry, and it looks like the cars are floating. o_O

I will wait to see this game on my HDTV, because on screens it looks meh.

Post of the year. You are serious aren't you. Well each to there own. I wont derail this thread. Enough of Forza 3 threads have been derailed to fanboy wars. So lets let those of us interested in Kick arse raphics and awesome cars rock it out.

How did he derail it... he's talking about the screenshots... I think the cars only look like they're floating due to the shadow (which I think you should find understandable), and that the foliage is indeed blurred (not saying that the foliage looks bad, but that we simply can't judged in the screenshots you gave us).

Criticisms/Negative/Non-Positive comments aren't "derailing" nor "fanboy" (which many people find offensive).

He's right too in that things look better on HD screens... I saw the GT trailer on 1080p in my parent's big screen tv and it look insanly better than on my shitty PC screen. He's not disputing the graphics, but simply saying that he wants to see it in the best possible quality he can, before judging.

Around the Network

These pics were posted in the other threads you started. We don't need 3 Forza 3 screenshot threads. Make another and I'll report it.

il stick to granturismo 5.. forza3 does look nice tho

looks awesome.

le man cars have gr8 detail, the motion blur seems a little bit off, wonder if these ss's are in photo mode or not, guess it would be better if it was at a higher res

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

Around the Network
tarheel91 said:
These pics were posted in the other threads you started. We don't need 3 Forza 3 screenshot threads. Make another and I'll report it.

Umm. No actually. Threads which get lost pages down the line, it's pointless bringing them back. Because people miss 12 new screenshots that are posted mid thread. What happens when you post tem mid thread and then your onto the next page of that thread. Many people wont even realise new ones were posted. Grow up dude. It's not hurting you. This way everyone gets to see them.

selnor said:
tarheel91 said:

Umm. No actually. Threads which get lost pages down the line, it's pointless bringing them back. Because people miss 12 new screenshots that are posted mid thread. What happens when you post tem mid thread and then your onto the next page of that thread. Many people wont even realise new ones were posted. Grow up dude. It's not hurting you. This way everyone gets to see them.

Can't the OP simply edit the initial post and add the new screen shots to them? I do think that it'll be much better bumping an old thread, with pictures continuously updated all convenitently placed in one place, than to constantly make entire threads over a couple of new screenshots that are constantly getting posted.

You could take intitative and do that in fact.

Akvod said:
selnor said:
tarheel91 said:

Can't the OP simply edit the initial post and add the new screen shots to them? I do think that it'll be much better bumping an old thread, with pictures continuously updated all convenitently placed in one place, than to constantly make entire threads over a couple of new screenshots that are constantly getting posted.

You could take intitative and do that in fact.

Why do people on the internet seem to have problems with things. It's like everyone gets shouted at at work or school and decides to come to the internet to be leader or that their way is better. The last shots posted were from June 6. Ok so I could have found the old thread and bumped it, but at the same time I havent hurt anyone by posting the new images in a new thread. It saved time for me, and everyone still can see the images.

If you really want me to do it that way, I'll use thread if it makes everyone happy. Come on people, there's people out there who dont even eat bread everyday.

that looks damn tasty

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Day 1 purchase for me! Looks incredible!