By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Have Sony found a Halo killer?

^^@ V-rock, if Killzone 2 was bundled with the ps3 forever it would be the biggest selling game of all time too.

Around the Network

Well for one that have to be as good as Halo were haha. MAG still has awhile to go before release so sure maybe but let's get real here. I mean there aren't that many things out there that can sell as well as Halo let alone have the quality that the series has. That's asking quite a bit from a game. Call of Duty 4 seems to have been the only one to even come close.

They haven't managed even a Gears of War killer, the bodyguard of Halo. To tackle the big boss you have to also defeat the minions.

Tease.

Also bonker, MGS is a stealth game, shooting is only %5 of the game. Uncharted is an action adventure game. Look at what the 360 has, L4D, Halo, Gears

@rafichamp. Is L4D published by M$?

So thats Perfect Zero, Halo 3 and ODST, Gears 1 and 2 against

Socom, Resistance 1 and 2, Killzone 2, Uncharted 1 and 2 and MAG.

Yeah I can see your point.

Around the Network

@ rafichamp..i know it sucks how they some can claim Wii sports as the biggest selling when its bundled. I personally dont consider Wii Sports as a game but more like a free Demo like how the PS1 use to come with. ..and if not Wii Sports how about Wii fit?

@squilliam.. "They haven't managed even a Gears of War killer, the bodyguard of Halo. " LOLL

V-r0cK said:
@ rafichamp..i know it sucks how they some can claim Wii sports as the biggest selling when its bundled. I personally dont consider Wii Sports as a game but more like a free Demo like how the PS1 use to come with. ..and if not Wii Sports how about Wii fit?

@squilliam.. "They haven't managed even a Gears of War killer, the bodyguard of Halo. " LOLL

Oh noes we better inform the Japanese gamers they are paying that much for a demo.  Quick... to the batmobile. 

@bonker, your right it isint published by Microsoft, but thats b/c Microsoft just throws money at developers, when Sony does not.

V-r0cK said:

Its true, they haven't made a FPS game which looks like its going to break even the 4M mark as of yet.

Tease.

i don't think that halo 3 can be beaten, because almost everyone who owns a 360 got it because of  no alternatives and the huge hype + more people owns a 360 than a ps3.

i think its normal when a consol is sold over 7 million times more than the other, that the game your thinking of, if you hear 360, is sold more than any ps3 fps.

but this doesnt speak for its quality: i think halo 3 has no points it couldn#t be beaten by a exklusic fps for ps3.

my friends all bought it at the first day and their were amazed... at the very beginning. then they get bored and now one of my friends even hate to play it multiplayer, because its so unbalanced.

i thnik its fun because even i how play all 6 months a day have good chances to kill him......

and stop with l4d, it isn't exclusive at all (PC).....