By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Grinder (Interview+Gameplay)

They are always very excited about their projects, this makes me feel more confident.

Around the Network

cooll!

The comment at the end came out of no where "This game can be made for the 360 or PS3, right?"

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Arius Dion said:
The comment at the end came out of no where "This game can be made for the 360 or PS3, right?"

That was pretty emberassing, yeah.

But the Grinder looks cool. Enemies should be more aggresive though, like really running at you instead of just walking around.

the Grinder looks great so far, I can't wait to see it finished

Around the Network

it looks great! : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Hey can anyone hear the music in the background? it's from the 9th dungeon in the original The legend of zelda.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

65 enemies at once.... sounds good

I think he stumbled on an awesome idea for a game: Being a vampire hunter in the Twilight universe! C'mere you sparkly bastards!

Nice.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.