By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS "Accidentally" Uploaded FF XIII Webpage... for JAPAN

Staude said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Staude said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
theprof00 said:

Square, we made you and we can break you, and you must just jst just stop it and make it a plagh playstation 3 exclusive like Metal Gear SOlid 4 is what I want... and it's a great game... and oh oh n' ask KONAMI how they're doing. Oh they got lots a money cuz they didn't fuck over their fans, and they didn't commit public.....FRAUD against us.

Oh like many people have said Konami did with MGS:R?

R is a spinoff. The true sequal is the psp exclusive.

Oh I'm sure, it's totally MGS5, and totally not a spinoff though not on the console all the MGS4 buyers bought to play the main series, while MGS:R is at least going to be on PS3, 360 and PC :P

lol

Kojima himself said that the psp game was the true sequal, then the mgs4 team is working on that and not mgs R. Not only that, but kojima himself isn't working on it either, and it's called lightning bolt action, not tactical espionage stuff :p

So do your research maxwell.

Youre forgetting the part where Kojima said the MGSR is being developed by the new recruits. (AKA the C team. The third line.)

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Staude said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
theprof00 said:

Square, we made you and we can break you, and you must just jst just stop it and make it a plagh playstation 3 exclusive like Metal Gear SOlid 4 is what I want... and it's a great game... and oh oh n' ask KONAMI how they're doing. Oh they got lots a money cuz they didn't fuck over their fans, and they didn't commit public.....FRAUD against us.

Maxwell, I need to apologize to you.

You get trolled by almost every one of my posts. My post is a quote from the video directly above me, of the nerd who is the very definition of a troll. Somebody who pretends to act a certain way in order to trick others into acting negatively towards them. Like that woodward kid who invented "gaylo" and "tears of war". It's all an act.

Kojima said in the Konami presser that MGSR is the next gen series. We won't see anymore "MGS" like we have in the past on the consoles. So this is all the HD consoles will be getting, spinoff or not.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

^link plz

MGSR is an action game (probably) starring Raiden, not Snake.

The PSP version is the true sequel to MGS3. 4 was not the sequel to 3. 4 is probably the timeline successor to the new PSP version.

We don't know if we will be getting another normal MGS installment, but MSG peacewalker is a true sequel rather than a spinoff.
Anyways, if we had to be technical about it, neither one are main installments of the game. It just so happens that the PSP game is a game following the hero of MGS during a different part of his life whichin the main narrative, gameplay, and chronology of the originals.

lol good job MS

Around the Network
Staude said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
theprof00 said:

R is a spinoff. The true sequal is the psp exclusive.

You do realize he mentioned it was a true sequel because all the other psp mgs games were not. Both Peacewalker and rising will help fill in more missing story.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

i think at "tokyo game show", m$ will announce FFXIV:ONLINE coming to the 360 in 2010 along side the ps3,pc versions and also announce FFXIII coming to 360 in japan 6 months or so later after the ps3 version.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

LoL @ "accidentally" as an excuse.

theprof00 said:
^link plz

MGSR is an action game (probably) starring Raiden, not Snake.

The PSP version is the true sequel to MGS3. 4 was not the sequel to 3. 4 is probably the timeline successor to the new PSP version.

We don't know if we will be getting another normal MGS installment, but MSG peacewalker is a true sequel rather than a spinoff.
Anyways, if we had to be technical about it, neither one are main installments of the game. It just so happens that the PSP game is a game following the hero of MGS during a different part of his life whichin the main narrative, gameplay, and chronology of the originals.

Much like the previous sequel to MGS3 Portable ops that starts right after 3?  Funny now 3 has two sequels and an expansion.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000