By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DO NOT BUY Grand Slam Tennis!

I bought the game and I too was very frustrated with it for about 30 minutes or so. Then I really started learning what the game wanted me to do, and it started to click. You really have to stick with it, switch the mode to easy and learn what you need to do instead of trying to make it do what you want, if that makes sense. Once I got a handle on what it wanted, I really started liking M+. I suggest going back to it on easy and playing a few one on one matches to really learn the control, it will come to you I promise. 1 to 1 it is not, but it is better than wii sports tennis because there is much more involved. Don't give up so easy Slash, keep at it. I would say, yes go buy it, I am loving it.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

i checked out some reviews at amazon. the people that complained about the controls are the ones that sucked at it like the reviewer for eurogame.

Has anyone else played this yet or is everyone busy playing Tiger Woods? I'm keen to hear some more impressions.

So....... You play better WITHOUT WM+..........

Considering WM+ makes thing more realistic......... don't you think you're a horrible tennis player?

I haven't playd myself, but I pretty much expect myself to suck in a tennis game with more realist controls. I'm not a tennis player.

When they make a 1:1 Star Wars I expect so many people complaining about the game.
Come on, do you people thing a average gamer will have sword skills? ........ LOL

But if one day they do some kind of fighting game I expect to kick ass. (Judo, Karate, Personal defense.)
Give me a 1:1 fighting game. =P

It's too late for me, I pre-ordered the game :´|

Around the Network

Just like when the Wii first launched, all the people who are too hardcore for motion controls and just suck at them will review games poorly by saying the controls suck when it's really just they don't know how to play. If any of these "hardcore" press actually turned on their Wii's more than twice a year they might know how to play its games a bit better.

Grand Slam Tennis was fun, very much like Wii Sports Tennis but with a bit more depth, and that's about all that matters. Tiger Woods is better though.

i think its better then tiger woods personally

hello how are you.

you might just suck at it....i mean, not that i would be any better....

i didnt plan to buy it anyway. im not huge into sportd games.

I have heard Virtua Tennis 2009 is better.

Is the delay really noticeable?
Don't want to buy a tennis game just because it's better than Wii Sports tennis. -_-
Dammit, when is VT2009 coming out? I want to read people's opinions.