By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Tales of Graces info and scan!

Valkyria00 said:
@gearwheel
That facepalm should also go to Manuel for not knowing what a heroine is.

Hey english isn´t my first language.

Around the Network
nintendo_fanboy said:
First of all, I don't care too much what comes to NA since I'm living in Europe, and I still havent seen DotNW here.

Second, the two games I mentioned were proper mothership titles, so your argument is kinda flawed.

I'm not saying that this one isn't coming, I just say that we really shouldn't get our hopes up too much yet, because you never know with Namco.

First of all, You said stop hyping until there is some information about this coming WEST. NA is west. I dont care if YOU dont get to play it Im NA and we already got DotNW. No console version has stayed in Japan as far as I know. Least all the Tales games on console I want made it to NA I could care less if it doesnt go to EU.

Second, CONSOLE. I said CONSOLE. I think every console mothership has made it to NA. So......=P

I got my hopes up because I know it is coming enough said.

Valkyria00 said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
First of all, I don't care too much what comes to NA since I'm living in Europe, and I still havent seen DotNW here.

Second, the two games I mentioned were proper mothership titles, so your argument is kinda flawed.

I'm not saying that this one isn't coming, I just say that we really shouldn't get our hopes up too much yet, because you never know with Namco.

First of all, You said stop hyping until there is some information about this coming WEST. NA is west. I dont care if YOU dont get to play it Im NA and we already got DotNW. No console version has stayed in Japan as far as I know. Least all the Tales games on console I want made it to NA I could care less if it doesnt go to EU.

Second, CONSOLE. I said CONSOLE. I think every console mothership has made it to NA. So......=P

Well its great to hope its coming. But not every console mothership title has reached the West...Destiny 2 and Rebirth for example.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Valkyria00 said:
@gearwheel
That facepalm should also go to Manuel for not knowing what a heroine is.

Heroine? Don't you inject that stuff?

I actually hope this doesn't come out in the U.S. this year.. because there are already so many games coming out that I will be completely broke.

Around the Network

whoa hold no a sec...someone lost their memory in a jrpg? wow, who could have expected that one?

anywho the game looks good despit the seemingly obvious plot. i like symphonia so this game may be worth it.

All of you be pessimistic if you want but Im convinced this is coming to NA so until I hear official confirmation its not from NB I dont really care.

Im gonna say it again recently all console versions of Tales have made it here even DotNW spin-off which people dont like (I love it).

Done.

Valkyria00 said:
nintendo_fanboy said:

First of all, you are an arrogant douchebag.

I know what I said, and if a game comes to the States the chance usually rises that it comes to Europe too, so my statement "don't hype the game before there's any hint at it coming to the west" still holds true.

And please tell me why Namco should port console games but not handheld ones? From a business standpoint, there's no effing difference between a handheld title and a console title.

So looking at the recent track record, we have one out uf three mothership titles ported, and this one probably got ported only because Microsoft paid it anyway.
DOTNW was coming to the west because ToS was hugely popular here, but its sales weren't really encouraging, as ToV's weren't either. So if Namco found reasons for not bringing over the DS games, there's definitely enough reason for not bringing over Graces too.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Another person loses their memory?...............

I don't know an RPG character that hasn't.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
Another person loses their memory?...............

I don't know an RPG character that hasn't.

Tales of Vesperia says hai

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.