By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Tales of Graces info and scan!

While I am discomforted by the fact that one of the mains lost their memory as a plot detail...mothership console Tales games nearly never disappoint(except you Legendia. I don't like you. Jerk.) so I can't wait to hear more about this :D

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

Asbel seems to like disco music, just like the redheaded guy in Arc Rise Fantasia.

I Have an extreme tolerance to voice-work in video games. I didn't mind Vanille in FFXIII...

I wouldn´t call that gameplay.

Looks interesting. Vesperia was my first Tales game and I really like it (to the point where I've stopped playing because I don't want to beat it. Figure that out.) If it sounds good when it comes out, I'll probably pick it up.

Could we please stop hyping this game up before we have at least a slight hint that it might could possibly be released in the west?

*looks at the scars Tales of Innocence and Tales of Hearts have left in his soul*

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

Well her character design is decent.....

Tales of event one day after my birthday. This should be good. :D

nintendo_fanboy said:
Could we please stop hyping this game up before we have at least a slight hint that it might could possibly be released in the west?

*looks at the scars Tales of Innocence and Tales of Hearts have left in his soul*

Err yea DotNW came here. Big console versions do come to NA. If this spin-off came to NA I doubt they will not release a mothership one in NA

Soriku said:
Uh...the most important girl in the game...

"Heroine" is just the female version of "hero."  In other words, heroine is to hero as hostess is to host.  The use of the word heroine suggests that she is of equal importance as the guy in you avatar.

@gearwheel
That facepalm should also go to Manuel for not knowing what a heroine is.

First of all, I don't care too much what comes to NA since I'm living in Europe, and I still havent seen DotNW here.

Second, the two games I mentioned were proper mothership titles, so your argument is kinda flawed.

I'm not saying that this one isn't coming, I just say that we really shouldn't get our hopes up too much yet, because you never know with Namco.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)