By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza available in Heart Gold/Soul Silver!

New information was posted on Serebii.net this morning, regarding that Jirachi. It has Confusion, Rest, Wish, and DRACO METEOR. It will be obtained through download stations and you are able to put it onto Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum (before Heart Gold and Soul Silver are released).

Oh, and all 493 Pokemon are able to follow you in the game, so it's not just limited to the starter Pokemon. You can check behind your Pokemon every now and then to see if they pick up any items, similar to how Amity Square was in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

The PC Boxes have gotten a major renovation; they now include touchscreen abilities to shift between boxes and move characters around.

The game confirms that you can go to Kanto, as the one map on the CoroCoro shows Route 28 and Mt. Silver in it.

When pre-ordering the game in Japan, you get a Lugia figurine for Soul Silver and a Ho-oh for Heart Gold. Plus there seems to be an Arceus figurine on the same flyer of the CoroCoro, but I don't know what that means...

Around the Network

Heart Gold and Soul Silver are becoming excellent.

The Arceus figurine maybe is for when you pre-order both... that's what they did in the US

killeryoshis said:
NinjaBlade360 said:
killeryoshis said:
Dang I want Groudon not Kyogre. But I want Ho oh not Lugia. Somone help me

buy both

If I was rich I'll do it.
Problems: Spend $60 on the two games, Have to buy a anthor DS which is $130
Total $190. Yeah like I love the franchise that much

Then stop whining. -.-