By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza available in Heart Gold/Soul Silver!

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Some images from the CoroCoro came in for the remakes of Gold and Silver. Serebii will update the front page once new information comes in. Kyogre is available in Heart Gold, while Groudon is available in Soul Silver, but when both are on one game, Rayquaza appears... New images of Professor Elm, the red haired Rival and a Team Rocket member (grunt) are shown as well.

EDIT: New information! It is said that if you transfer over the movie Arceus to Heart Gold and Soul Silver, there is a special event to take place with Cynthia from D/P/Pt and Arceus, plus it is said that you can unlock Lv1 Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.

Around the Network

Huh, I wonder why no one saw this. I'd hate to post again to bump it, but it was early in the morning when I found this information

I want cerebii & mew!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

RSE Pokemon were definitely going to happen (in post-game and unlockable content), seeing as how certain RSE pokemon weren't catchable in DPP. (This is not counting the GBA slot exclusive Pokemon.)

Reminds me of how FR/LG actually has the GSC legendaries (But I believe they were event Pokemon too :/)

EDIT: Is there a way to obtain Mew yourself in DPP? (This is not counting online and GBA slots) If not, don't be surprised to see Mew in HG/SS. Unless Pokemon Ranch took care of that.

Celebi without a doubt will be in HG/SS considering it's a GSC legendary.

@roflinator

I hope so, I was so disappoitned when I found out I couldn't catch Celebi "legally/easily" in Crystal Version!

Mew has never been available "easily"

**easily = no help from pokemon events/cheats

Around the Network

Mew is obtained from Emerald. There's an Island Warp Code for it on GameShark. You walk out a building while holding the R and L button, and you appear right on Birth Island in front of Mew, and you battle it.

I got Celebi from Crystal as well, but I have 3 of them (FR/LG/E), and I can clone it on Emerald. Hopefully HGSS will address the issue with Celebi. We have to wait until the game is released and people can extract the data from the ROM.

@Naraku

exactly you need to use a cheat/got to an event

there's no "legal" way to do it

Celebi was originally planned for the US version of Crystal version but Nintendo dropped the cell phones connectivity for it, consequently Celebi as well. In the Japanese version you can get the GS Ball using the cell phone connectivity on your GBC and then bring it to Kurt on Azalea Town so you can put in on the shrine on the Ilex Forest then you Celebi will come after you. This quest was even translated as you can see it when you use a gameshark code to get the GS Ball, unfortunatelly NOA sucks so much and kept Celebi a event-only Pokémon.

If Nintendo remember this, I hope they add the GS Ball quest on the HG/SS versions.

I can't wait to catch me another Rayquaza. one of my favorite legenderies

wasn't also a event for the 10-Year of Pokemon giving Celebi?
But nice news :D

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back