By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Tiger Woods review 9.0

I'm definitely getting this game. I haven't bought a golf game in a while.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
The frisbee golf is actually the part of this game that makes me want to possibly buy it. Anyone that's ever played frisbee golf would understand why. It is a fun game to play.

That's pretty much what sealed it for me.

I was considering it a little before because I could play it with my dad, who likes golf of course... but golf is boring to the rest of my family, disc golf is a more fun, quicker and easier to pick up version of golf really, I only wish we didn't have to wait till next month to get it here in Europe.

Bah, I wanna buy and play.;( Sounds really good.

Don't want to sound like a noob, but what is frisbee golf?

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

1Up is in they gave it a A- or a 91...

Former something....

Around the Network
pakidan101 said:
Don't want to sound like a noob, but what is frisbee golf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZS3vXTNGT0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Farstechnica%2Ecom%2Fgaming%2Fnews%2F2009%2F04%2Ftiger%2Dwoods%2Don%2Dthe%2Dwii%2Dcomes%2Dwith%2Ddisc%2Dgolf%2Dvideo%2Ears&feature=player_embedded

It's much more challenging than I expected.

1:1 in disc/frisbee golf is amazing, I tried throwning underneath my leg, held the wiimote behind my back, threw up, threw down, everything is detected exactly. Amazing. The golf is even better. Putting is phenominal.

This game is the best golf game of all time. By leaps and bounds.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

I`ve held off on getting any sports games for my Wii until M+ came out, so now I have to make the decision between one of the tennis games and this.

Going by reviews this has the edge out the moment. It's looking fantastic, frisbee golf which I had never heard of before this game looks like so much fun.

never played a golf game before, maybe now is the time!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

it is good to see them not be bias in all the scores. Good to see them put the gfx score down if it deserved to be down.

Hopefully we shall see future improvements (but I do not know from EA lol)

amp316 said:
The frisbee golf is actually the part of this game that makes me want to possibly buy it. Anyone that's ever played frisbee golf would understand why. It is a fun game to play.

This is so fun, it is more realistic than the golf even!!!  The most realistic thing I've played on the wii.

Unlike previous TW games the putting is spot on too!