By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

Gnizmo said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@gnizmo

yeah but he hasn't been banned in like ages now

he's improved beyond belief......he deserves credit & a new slate for that!

Did you see the thread where he said Gran Turismo PSP looked better than Forza 3? He has seemingly calmed down because he doesn't post as much. Even still reforming does not wipe away past actions. He trolled the shit out of the boards and now is dealing with the consequences. No way he should get a free 6k+ VG$ simply because he isn't one of the worst trolls on the board anymore. He has gotten credit for the reform by being allowed to post again through various bugs, and his umpteenth chance to change. If he wants to get out of the negatives then he can do the work. Nordlead has over 25k and has lost 50k from Talonman thinking it was funny. Former trolls do not deserve special treatment just because they aren't actively disruting the board anymore.

Funny I still see this claimed.

Title of that thread was "What if I told you that Gran Turismo PSP looked almost as good as Forza 3".

He never claimed it looked "better", just that it is "almost as good".

Nothing wrong with that. The video submitted in that thread was very convincing too. Yeah it didn't look better, but he never claimed it did. It just looked ridiculously good for a PSP title.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Helping the database is your best bet Soriku.

Ask Giglamesh. I have messed upon database contributions several times, but when it works, it quickly adds up.

Adding banners takes about 5 minutes for refitting it to 650x185, but I think you can get like VG $2.50 on each banner. Work enough, you can repay your debt to society.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@kirby007

nope..its either no. months = no. of alt accounts

or no. months = no. of alt accounts X 2

this is what i prefer
no. months = no. of alt accounts X 0.5

no. months = no. of alt accounts X no. of good rolstoppable jokes

Deal or NO deal?

I guess so, he only had one good one

I have a better one.

No. of months = no. of alts X (difference between your and Larry Lions MKWii wins)

SaviorX said:
Helping the database is your best bet Soriku.

Ask Giglamesh. I have messed upon database contributions several times, but when it works, it quickly adds up.

Adding banners takes about 5 minutes for refitting it to 650x185, but I think you can get like VG $2.50 on each banner. Work enough, you can repay your debt to society.

Stay away from my banner business!

Former something....

ROFL, I got banned accidentally too, the mods should be better at these things.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@kirby007

nope..its either no. months = no. of alt accounts

or no. months = no. of alt accounts X 2

this is what i prefer
no. months = no. of alt accounts X 0.5

no. months = no. of alt accounts X no. of good rolstoppable jokes

Deal or NO deal?

I guess so, he only had one good one

I have a better one.

No. of months = no. of alts X (difference between your and Larry Lions MKWii wins)

i recently found out why my wii didn't work online it was on swedish settings..

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

It would have been less embarrassing had talon man responded to my PM, but it seems he much rather make me look bad in front of everyone.

mM
leo-j said:
It would have been less embarrassing had talon man responded to my PM, but it seems he much rather make me look bad in front of everyone.

Your the one who brought this out in the public eye.  So I think we all deserved to here his answer.  While I don't have a problem with you, I am glad they didn't just wipe away your punishment.  There is a reason that you are so far in the negative.   Erasing your debt would have set a precident for everyone who has gotten into trouble.  And I simply think that if you do the crime you should do the time, or in this case lose your $.

If you want to work your way out of it, that would show us all that you are actually trying to redeem yourself.  

Good luck.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

leo-j said:

MAn I hope you get banned and they strip 2,000 $VG  for saying that statement

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

leo-j said:

It would have been less embarassing if you had not publicly asked this question requiring a public response to fully satisfy the community. Once again you made your bed, and you are again forced to lay in it. No one to blame but yourself.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229