By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

TalonMan said:
kirby007 said:
TalonMan said:
Well, let's see:

1) You're right, you haven't been banned since December - but then again, you weren't even on the site for most of January, February, or March - alt account?

2) You've got 18 bans to your name - 6 of which were doled out to you within WEEKS of your opening this account!

I don't think your track record is worthy of any 'freebie' adjustments - besides, what precedent does that set? Should we start refunding money to everyone with a negative balance so they can have access to community features??? Yes, you've been a member here for quite some time - but you've obviously been a thorn in the forums as well. Sure, some of those bans do appear to be accidental or whatnot, but then again, if you weren't trolling and spamming in the first place, a moderator wouldn't even have to be wasting their time having to ban you.

No, I think you've gotten enough pointers in this thread on how you can work off your 'debt'. There's LOTS to do around here and you can make a positive contribution to the site while clearing the rap that you've earned... :)

wait a minute don't leave this thread! that sounds like a refund for me :_D

...and you came to that conclusion, how?   O_o

because im nice and still am pissed of about the sig ban thing which was totally unfair?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

@Kirby007

how about you get your refund delayed by a certain number of months......the number of months = number of alt accounts you have

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@Kirby007

how about you get your refund delayed by a certain number of months......the number of months = number of alt accounts you have

darn thats about 2 years but still a likeable offer, how about half?

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

@kirby007

nope..its either no. months = no. of alt accounts

or no. months = no. of alt accounts X 2

darthdevidem01 said:
@kirby007

this is what i prefer
no. months = no. of alt accounts X 0.5

Around the Network

Well I've been nice to people, can I have some money TalonMan?

Just do some updating in the database, if your really dedicated to get in the positives you'll get the money in less then a month.

Gilgamesh said:

Well I've been nice to people, can I have some money TalonMan?

Just do some updating in the database, if your really dedicated to get in the positives you'll get the money in less then a month.

hold it they stole my money...

kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@kirby007

this is what i prefer

no. months = no. of alt accounts X no. of good rolstoppable jokes

Deal or NO deal?

darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@kirby007

this is what i prefer

no. months = no. of alt accounts X no. of good rolstoppable jokes

Deal or NO deal?

I guess so, he only had one good one

I want more money I'm poor because of all my bans

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.