By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

Gnizmo said:
TalonMan said:
leo-j said:
Gnizmo I have never stated in any one of my posts that I am unwilling to help myself solve this problem.

Then why do you continue to ignore my olive branch offer of working off $2k and revisiting this conversation? If that's not the definition of somebody being unwilling to help themselves, I don't know what is...

...oh, I get it - you want what you want when you want it and you think if we keep this going at this long enough, I'll eventaully capitulate and give you all your money back. Unfortunately, that doesn't work with my 7 year old, and it ain't gonna work here either.  :P

Which is especially easy if you take advantage of the research project ioi is trying to use for PC gamers. Not that any of that cash has been paid yet, but still it will eventually right? *nudge nudge*

Thats a good point... where the hell is my 1000VG$

Around the Network
Orca_Azure said:
^ thundercats are infinitely less interesting than lolcats.

Did I say thundercats?  I meant thunder/cat type pokemon- like shinx. That pokemon is infinitely less interesting than lolcats <_<

TalonMan said:
leo-j said:
Gnizmo I have never stated in any one of my posts that I am unwilling to help myself solve this problem.

Then why do you continue to ignore my olive branch offer of working off $2k and revisiting this conversation? If that's not the definition of somebody being unwilling to help themselves, I don't know what is...

...oh, I get it - you want what you want when you want it and you think if we keep this going at this long enough, I'll eventaully capitulate and give you all your money back. Unfortunately, that doesn't work with my 7 year old, and it ain't gonna work here either.  :P

Oh my god...........ive already explained, you dont respond to the explanation but tend to just swave to something else and bring back the past just for an excuse not to refund me.

I AM CORRECT on my side of the story, you just dont want to refund me, because you hate me.

mM

So because Talonman won't give you special treatment for nothing he hates you? You have your way out, and still you refuse to use it. Why should he give you special treatment when you refuse to meet him in the middle?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

TalonMan said:
Carl2291 said:
Gnizmo said:
TalonMan said:
leo-j said:

Which is especially easy if you take advantage of the research project ioi is trying to use for PC gamers. Not that any of that cash has been paid yet, but still it will eventually right? *nudge nudge*

Thats a good point... where the hell is my 1000VG$

I honestly don't know anything about it - you'd have to reach out to ioi or loadedstatement about that one...

Thanks for the advice

Around the Network

In the middle of what gnizmo? A glitch the site caused that ended fucking me over more than any other user?

mM

@leo-j
Cant you just do what Talonman said, and come back to him when you made 2000vg$ from the database/news stories?

Its only like... a month of work, not even that.

Again, you over-exagerrate. You were permabanned 3 times fairly by my count. I guarantee you that it was at least twice, and am 95% certain on the third one. The extra 6k you keep claming was caused entirely by a glitch was caused by your own actions save for maybe 2k. So, no it isn't a middle ground. He is doing you a favor.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Now your just being dramatic leo. You have 300+ posts of guiding, advice and favors, and your still whining. Do what you frikkin want.

You said in a previous post that you would be happy with a refund of 2k vg$ right? Talonman just said that he would consider cleaning your slate when you  make 2k vg$ right? In my understanding he is basicly saying that he is willing to give you back 54k vg$!! Wow he realy must love you!! Just take his hand and quit being stuborn. (if I recall correctly stuborness was behind some of your previous bans)

Quote --->  about X360, MS made a BIG anti-piracy system, it is called 3RLs, or RRoD. I know a bunch of ppl afraid to open a X360 and void warrant because they will need it...