By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

But why should I work for something that I didnt cause? It isnt fair talonman Ive already pointed out and responded to your posts, I want you to respond to me "Why dont you want to diminish my deficit?" Ive already given you clear explanations perfectly logical, its not just kirby other perma banned members are in the positive and they probably dont even come close to contributing as much as I do, and yet I still get F'd over just because you have a grudge against me or what not, honestly why cant you just fix the problem that your glitches started, I had nothing to do with any of them.

mM
Around the Network

Hey Leo-j, just leave it as it is and keep posting man. Who cares about high post counts, vg$, moderation priviliges or whatever. This is a great website to have discussions and debates about video games and thats what keeps me coming back ever since I created my account..... As I read through the countless posts I came to the conclusion that Talonman is one of the moderators since he was the one that fined you that ridiculous amount. Now if you ask me I would say that he abused his moderator privilages in that situation. However, having a negative balance on an account with worthless virtual money should not be a big deal. Just enjoy this awesome website and its community by engaing in discussions and debates on a variety of topics. Keep the arguments and debates in a respectful manner in order to avoid getting banned again. I have not being banned or fined before and I intend on keeping it that way by engaging in discussions without offending anybody.... Good luck man

leo-j said:
But why should I work for something that I didnt cause? It isnt fair talonman Ive already pointed out and responded to your posts, I want you to respond to me "Why dont you want to diminish my deficit?" Ive already given you clear explanations perfectly logical, its not just kirby other perma banned members are in the positive and they probably dont even come close to contributing as much as I do, and yet I still get F'd over just because you have a grudge against me or what not, honestly why cant you just fix the problem that your glitches started, I had nothing to do with any of them.

Who here wants to bet that Talonman is going to fine him anthore 50,00 $vg if he keeps
argueing with him.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

leo lets just walk away and talk about talon behind his back like real men :) (no fines this way)

YH baby new account FTW! IM POSITIVE

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

Megaman is this your way of saying you are an alternate account?

mM
leo-j said:

Keep it between us

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

leo-j said:
Nordlead every perma banned member was brought back through that glitch, I was the unlucky one to have been perma banned 4 times, Id take anything right now 2000 refund would be fine by me, I just dont think I should be hurt because of the 3 glitches and kirby and other perma banned members get away with having postive vg$ because they werent perma banned 3 extra times..

In any case you are right I should be grateful im even allowed to post, but I still think its unfair.

Leo... you've got two options, either do the work and contribute to the site, or don't and stay in the red.  You've never really helped the site before, and ever since you started you were a pain in the ass for the mods and site members, the countless spam and troll posts got annoying and you were banned for such, if you had actually helped the site by adding stuff to the game database and now helping out with news, I'm sure someone here would be MUCH more accommodating to your issue, but here's the kicker if you HAD been contributing to the site you wouldn't be in the situation.

/end

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
leo-j said:
Nordlead every perma banned member was brought back through that glitch, I was the unlucky one to have been perma banned 4 times, Id take anything right now 2000 refund would be fine by me, I just dont think I should be hurt because of the 3 glitches and kirby and other perma banned members get away with having postive vg$ because they werent perma banned 3 extra times..

In any case you are right I should be grateful im even allowed to post, but I still think its unfair.

Leo... you've got two options, either do the work and contribute to the site, or don't and stay in the red.  You've never really helped the site before, and ever since you started you were a pain in the ass for the mods and site members, the countless spam and troll posts got annoying and you were banned for such, if you had actually helped the site by adding stuff to the game database and now helping out with news, I'm sure someone here would be MUCH more accommodating to your issue, but here's the kicker if you HAD been contributing to the site you wouldn't be in the situation.

/end

I have helped out with the game database, not as much as database members but I have. Even if I work my ass off and add a game summary/box art/5 screen shots to every single game listed in this website, do you think I will somehow end up in the positive? Its not possible.

mM
megaman.2. said:
leo-j said:

Keep it between us

I'm telling a mod now. Prepare to get banned

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.