By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - NATAL is racist - Cannot pick up dark skin

It looked gimpy when Kudo was using it and he's not that dark skinned.

Around the Network

got a link to the video it isnt showing up in the thread

nojustno said:
NJ5 said:
nojustno said:
wow at the overreaction, calm yourselves boys. Natal isn't going anywhere.

You have to admit it's pretty funny though. And let's say in the worst case, this can't be fixed... I don't think they would launch it. That would just be asking for trouble.

Imagine the advertisment:

"Jump in! Social experiences for the whole family *

* unless you are black"

maybe its ''unless you are fat'' which would be funnier

My point is, this is 0% confirmed and the fanboys are already having a field day, see post below.

It's hardly fanboy talk as much as it is reality. If it isn't fixed, Microsoft will see a shitstorm unlike few before it, if they release Natal like that

I doubt they wont find a fix for it though

This Natal project will go through a few changes before it´s released...they´ll have to adress how to play traditional genres with it...how will you play a game like DMC, Ninja Gaiden, etc...?...of course there´ll be some kind of controller to go along with the camera.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
nojustno said:
NJ5 said:
nojustno said:

You have to admit it's pretty funny though. And let's say in the worst case, this can't be fixed... I don't think they would launch it. That would just be asking for trouble.

* unless you are black"

My point is, this is 0% confirmed and the fanboys are already having a field day, see post below.

It's hardly fanboy talk as much as it is reality. If it isn't fixed, Microsoft will see a shitstorm unlike few before it, if they release Natal like that

stop embaressing yourself and look at the vid above

I wonder if Capcom will be willing to Natal-ize Resident Evil 5 just to really fuck with poor old N'Gai.

nojustno said:

all it is is a white box. I need to go on youtube myself

nojustno said:
Rainbird said:
nojustno said:
NJ5 said:
nojustno said:

* unless you are black"

stop embaressing yourself and look at the vid above

Shouldn't you believe the guy who said it didn't work for him though?  Videos of it working for a minute and a happy celebrity don't prove or disprove that it didn't work for the person in question.  Just shows that the problem isn't endemic, which is good.

badgenome said:
I wonder if Capcom will be willing to Natal-ize Resident Evil 5 just to really fuck with poor old N'Gai.

I sure hope so.