By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft might have touched the casual audience..

Is it just me or is it when you read the thread title...a court case and someone pointing out where Microsoft touched them comes to mind? Anyway....they made ripples in the pond with Natal.

Around the Network

How is NATAL hot right now? if you're going out of your way to research info on NATAL that not a hot topic.....No mainstream news group had announcements on NATAL, why is that? Sony Motion was given a run yahoo, aol, and every other not-MS-sponsored channel. So Natal is just like PS Eye...right?

I know quite a few girls who could woop my butt at Halo 1, 2 or 3 it doesn't matter, my friends daughter who's a hand ball playing skate boarding goth pot smoking junkie also reeks hell in Gears of War and loves hearing little boys whine about being stunned and T-baged, the amount of Chain Saw jokes she's told me of getting noobs to rev their chainsaw and test the invincibility glitch was almost insane.

My point is:

Girls are people and gamers are people.

But that is cool that Natal is getting some good press outside of all the FUD I've been seeing about it.

If this keeps up I'll start defending M$ =P

(Yay +1 post count and I said absolutely nothing I think)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Nobody I know even knows what Natal is.

They know who Kobe Bryant is, though.

And Michael Jordan.

But not Natal. Not ever PER or WARP or VORP or Win Shares or those type of fun things, either.

Nightmare24 said:
chapset said:
Natal is for queers
Sony purple dildo is for men
grow up kid and stop being a troll

the only troll is you

Wasnt he joking?

ANyways, yeah, there seems to be some hype around it lately... lets see if itt will last enough or if it will deliver :|

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!