By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft might have touched the casual audience..

coolbeans said:
Unfortunate some people don't know Milo is smoke and mirrors atm. I'm sure excited for Natal though.

it doesn't matter... we know it can be done... it's already better than Seaman.  And I'm sure it wasn't all smoke and mirrors... if it was the guy would have been hidden away ala Wizard of Oz

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
Unfortunate some people don't know Milo is smoke and mirrors atm. I'm sure excited for Natal though.

No, it's actually not. Members of the press got to interact with Milo. Also, Lionhead plans to release the Milo game.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

You sure they did not get paid by Microsoft?

yeah i know Natal is getting a TON of attention, even on the pop radio stations here in St. Louis they were talking about it and thats the first time i've ever heard the station discuss anything video game related.

Give it some time, soon this news will lost, Microsoft stated on their E3 that Natal is coming out late 2010

Around the Network
rafichamp said:
Give it some time, soon this news will lost, Microsoft stated on their E3 that Natal is coming out late 2010

True, but when NATAL comes out, and peopele see all of it's awsomeness in their living rooms, and the hype will live on!

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Also To be honest the last thing in the world I expected was to be hyped about motion control on 360. In fact I even made a thread on this site about how stupid of a thing I thought it would be for MS to do and yet Natal is so different than anything I had expected I'm honestly more excited for this than almost any game, if they can make some truly innovating stuff like Milo It will be an amazing addition to the 360.

chapset said:
Natal is for queers
Sony purple dildo is for men
grow up kid and stop being a troll

LOL. Best post of the week...

Its like someone walking in to your house, taking their pants off, taking a crap on your carpet and the yelling at you "clean that shit up!" Love it!

girls are casual?

Twilightman on Gametrailers

xcot said:
girls are casual?

I wasn't really trying to state they are casuals.  I know a few girls/women that play video games probably more than most guys.  I was just trying to talk about expanding audiences which I felt girls/women were pretty neglected especially during the PS2/GCN/Xbox era.  Sure there were some games for them but not many.  Handhelds probably have always catered to them more but it seemed like home consoles usually ignored them.  Now it is becoming more obvious that companies are trying to focus on them more.