By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft might have touched the casual audience..

See sig.

Tease.

Around the Network

But what if they busted their load too quickly. They cannot keep up the media until it launches, and now they have to generate as much buzz as their big reveal.

It's well deserved for such innovation.

good job MS.

I think the Wii holds more attraction to girls/women than Microsoft can ever dream of for xbox even with NATAL.

^ Perhaps something like Black and White 3 with a gesture interface will get the hardcore media scrambling behing the interface. Its a game which already makes them weak at the knees already and its a Lionhead title which is likely already in development.

Tease.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

I think the Wii holds more attraction to girls/women then Microsoft can ever dream of for xbox even with NATAL.

O rly?

Welcome change my friend, welcome it...

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
sethnintendo said:

I think the Wii holds more attraction to girls/women then Microsoft can ever dream of for xbox even with NATAL.

O rly?

Welcome change my friend, welcome it...

I know far more girls / women that would rather play Wii Sports (mainly bowling) and Mario Kart.  I also know there are a ton of girls/women that love Animal Crossing.  Microsoft has nothing to counter Mario Kart , Wii Sports , or Animal Crossing (might be a Sims on 360 but not too sure, even if that is so Animal Crossing is a little different).  It will be at least 1-3 years before they even have something to counter those games which the generation would be pretty much over.

@sethnintendo

So your saying this generation will end as early as next year?

mM

I agree, but most families already have their Wii and will probably not go out and buy a 360. It might be too late now......

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Squilliam said:
^ Perhaps something like Black and White 3 with a gesture interface will get the hardcore media scrambling behing the interface. Its a game which already makes them weak at the knees already and its a Lionhead title which is likely already in development.

I know what you mean.  Regardless of all the trash talk that B&W gets, I loved both of them.  The AI might not have been the greatest thing ever, but it was fun.  And that is what matters most in games.  To be able to mess around with your creature with actual hand movements seems fun, zoom in and out, pan the map, pick up people and throw them, cast spells with your hands, etc.  Seems like a neat little experience, and it could all be done at your couch, and probably easily add some multiplayer to it.  Only one person could control the camera, but maybe 4 people could get their hands in there and start messing around with the world.