By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Probably the most critical Halo 3 review this far.

yeah my 100th comment...but i expect it wont end there--now that the hyope is starting to crest nd fall people wont be drowned out and can really let people know what they think of the game

Around the Network

Here's my friend's take on the game. We decided to let him write the review because out of all of us, he was the one who liked Halo the least.

http://www.theancientgamer.com/index.php?/site/comments/xbox_360_review_halo_3/

He still gave it a great review even though he's not much of a Halo fan at all. In fact, I would give it the same rating and I'm a Halo nut.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

mesoteto said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
^^ same could be said with alot of games, mostly nintendo games, story doesnt make everything, and personally i am enjoying the story so far

im telling your this thread is full of halo haters, im getting rather sick of it

WE ARE ALLOWED TO NOT LIKE A GAME---then you come in and flame like that

Whoa dude fanboy much---chill out i HATE HALO 3--i will finish only b/c the first two games were pretty good----BUT HALO 3 is aweful----i played it last night with a friend and it is hands down one of the most drab and UGLY games i have ever played---the only parts i have found okay so far are the Brute hammer thing and the atv's---but all i did was drive around while the other guy was firing rockets----

other then that uggghhghghghhhh......Its like they decided to rush thru the single palyer just to get to the multiplayer ..

To be called a fanboy by someone who has mario as GWB, you have got to be kidding me, look in the mirror mario, and face facts, Nintendos games are generally not the best in story line, (talking about Mario, Mario kart etc) so shut up seriously. I was using a perfect example that are great games, yet dont have a strong storyline, except the same old save the princess, which is JUST FINE, long as the gameplay is fun, guess what thats what mario is all about so you chill out.

BTW i hate metroid, the new ones interest me more, but the old classics i couldnt stand, we all have something we hate, but your just posting your fanboyism here, and the sad part is your calling me one.

Wow this site is really sad, im being called a fanboy by a guy with mario on GWB as his avatar wow

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Lost tears of Kain said:
mesoteto said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
^^ same could be said with alot of games, mostly nintendo games, story doesnt make everything, and personally i am enjoying the story so far

im telling your this thread is full of halo haters, im getting rather sick of it

WE ARE ALLOWED TO NOT LIKE A GAME---then you come in and flame like that

Whoa dude fanboy much---chill out i HATE HALO 3--i will finish only b/c the first two games were pretty good----BUT HALO 3 is aweful----i played it last night with a friend and it is hands down one of the most drab and UGLY games i have ever played---the only parts i have found okay so far are the Brute hammer thing and the atv's---but all i did was drive around while the other guy was firing rockets----

other then that uggghhghghghhhh......Its like they decided to rush thru the single palyer just to get to the multiplayer ..

To be called a fanboy by someone who has mario as GWB, you have got to be kidding me, look in the mirror mario, and face facts, Nintendos games are generally not the best in story line, (talking about Mario, Mario kart etc) so shut up seriously. I was using a perfect example that are great games, yet dont have a strong storyline, except the same old save the princess, which is JUST FINE, long as the gameplay is fun, guess what thats what mario is all about so you chill out.

BTW i hate metroid, the new ones interest me more, but the old classics i couldnt stand, we all have something we hate, but your just posting your fanboyism here, and the sad part is your calling me one.

Wow this site is really sad, im being called a fanboy by a guy with mario on GWB as his avatar wow

wow i rest my case bitter boy--and my avatar(who is GWB Jr. as mario not the other way around) is just ment as a joke-- i played halo last night and got past the point where you get in the scorpions--you know the one little flying dude from the first game is unlocking doors---but i still have not found the game to be that good---it is just random junk--the story is a joke so far--

and yeah i can agree that there is not much of a story in mario kart...ohh wait its a racing game? huh go figure that a racing game has NO STORY--i mean at least try to throw out some argument here--and to point out "Mario" as not having a story is pretty weak...what mario if i can ask? The first one?or maybe sunshine? hmmm..not that one mabye you ment mario 3...

lets apply your logic to halo--its just a space man soilder saving the world--wow original and compelling---

its like i said people are allowed to not like halo--and metroid for that matter--with out being a fanboy--but when you come in and try to justify your point with general sweaping assumptions about that reak of fanboyism your going to get called out

just a quick question Tears--how is me not liking a game and teling you how and why,fanboyism? i played all three--was ranked in the 30s for H2 and have at one time or another owned all three games--so tell me how not liking this game makes me a fanboy?

Around the Network

That's it, I have thoroughly enjoyed Halo 3, until now. Reading one bad review of Halo 3 has totally turned me against the series and Microsoft, j/k. WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK that someone wrote a bad review for the game?! One game is not going to appeal to every Tom, Dick, and Jane in the world. It's funny how you queers search the net high and low just to find someone bad mouthing Halo. The level of fanboyism on this site is simply astounding. This site is so pro Wii it's sickening. Stop posting this pointless dribble, you are not going to change the minds of the millions of Halo fans because some douche wrote a bad review. You are all fags, get a life.

Even better is the fact that it is from a Swedish newspaper.  I think I will search archived newspaper article in Luxemburg, I am bound to find a pro-Halo article and put all you Halo haters in your place.