By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should we be concerned about prototype?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/prototype-hands-on_4

Hands-on Prototype... but it is not the final review.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

"Disolitude" has a prototype logo on his gamercard.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

prototype is looking to be a good game. i might pick this up preowned.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
prototype is looking to be a good game. i might pick this up preowned.

Why preowned ? Because it is multiplat ? Unpure ?

It does look fun...plus the achievements/trophies look pretty decent. (The Hard to Kill trophy might be a bitch though...depending on how easy Alex Mercer dies)

Around the Network

Usually a lot of reviews are done pre-release using nearly completed builds. These sometimes get done a couple of months in advance to make the magazine copy deadlines.

Mike from Morgantown

AFAIK, we didn't get any embargo, and the game hasn't sent a copy a couple of months in advance (we got it at the same time the other copies usually come in). So that can't have been the problem that this game hasn't received any reviews so far.

Feedback from Disolitude :

"My roomate is a manager over at Rogers video rental place...which is like Canadian version of "blockbuster Video". He brought it over last night.

Game is good, pretty intense action game with sanbox elements. Story seems prety decent too...but I am not sure I know whats going on yet.

I see it being very fun for a week or two...so a great rental"

As Sardauk said above...I got to play it last night.

Nothing to be worried about. Good action sandbox game, nothing more, nothing less. Nothing is broken and game is fun to play.

My prediction is 82 on metacritic...

*take a break from playing Infamous*

Prototype, bof...

*return playing Infamous*

dsister44 said:
Neos said:
decided to check out radical entertainment's developing history

They made games like..

The Simpsons: Hit & Run (PS2)
Scarface : The World is yours
Crash bandicoot (not the good ones)

I have serious doubts about the game now.

yeah, when activision was dropping games. they dropped brutal legends and ghostbusters, but kept the bad one?

and you forgot the hulk: ultimate destruction. which was a open world game that was pure awesome

They dropped the games that were big risks.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.