By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

your wrong unless you go for the extreme but o general hot ( dutch) girls have a nice ass and goot tits

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
ironman said:
RockSmith372 said:
My friend and I were talking today about this: Does evolution make boobs bigger???

Nope! There is no evolution, only adaptation. 

One thing I have notices, girls with huge boobs, generally have no ass, and girls with small boobs have a very nice ass (exluding of course, fat chick, cuz they can have a huge ass and huge boobs). Is it just me, or is that true?

Yeah it's true.

only sometimes. there are exceptions to every rule

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
Snesboy said:
ironman said:
RockSmith372 said:
My friend and I were talking today about this: Does evolution make boobs bigger???

One thing I have notices, girls with huge boobs, generally have no ass, and girls with small boobs have a very nice ass (exluding of course, fat chick, cuz they can have a huge ass and huge boobs). Is it just me, or is that true?

Yeah it's true.

What trashleg is trying to say is that she is the exception to that rule :P

Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
Snesboy said:
ironman said:
RockSmith372 said:

Yeah it's true.

XD nice try. I still highly doubt you can get a date with her though since MM2 has first dibs.

...mebeh she should post some pics to prove your theory though... (look! my first smily! *giggles and jumps up and down for joy)

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

ironman said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
Snesboy said:
ironman said:
RockSmith372 said:

Yeah it's true.

XD nice try. I still highly doubt you can get a date with her though since MM2 has first dibs.

...mebeh she should post some pics to prove your theory though... (look! my first smily! *giggles and jumps up and down for joy)

Giddy much? lol, and I'm not trying to score a date it's just fun messing around, although I stick to my comment :P

Around the Network
Necromunda said:
ironman said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
Snesboy said:
ironman said:
RockSmith372 said:

Yeah it's true.

Giddy much? lol, and I'm not trying to score a date it's just fun messing around, although I stick to my comment :P

Did I hear you say that you don't like girls with a mustache?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Necromunda said:
ironman said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
Snesboy said:
ironman said:
RockSmith372 said:

Yeah it's true.

Did I hear you say that you don't like girls with a mustache?

Im sorry I must of entered a maze because I'm lost.... wat?

Well you all failed cos she wants me...

Im the only one of us who dare get his boobs out afterall

Carl2291 said:
Well you all failed cos she wants me...

Im the only one of us who dare get his boobs out afterall

What?

Boobs are bad.