By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Trolling 2.0 - A Guide

For all you trollers of Nintendo, you've got to stay up with the times.  You can't go about presenting the same arguments over and over.  So, without further adue, here is my visual aid to understanding Nintendo Trolling 2.0:

As you can see, this new style of trolling forgoes the old "waggle" and "casual" strategies in an attempt to come off as more sophisticated.  It all revolves around software.  It depends on the fact that, while Nintendo might answer two of these arguments at once, they will never answer all three, leaving you with something to complain about continuously.  Have they just announced the most awesome IP ever, and a new Zelda?  Complain about how Zelda is just like every other Zelda and how Nintendo never innovates.  Have they just announced Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid: The Other M?  Complain about Nintendo never releasing any new IPs.  The plan is practically fool-proof.  And should Nintendo ever somehow manage to address all three arguments, you can always fall back on attempting to fill out your Wii Bingo board.

Around the Network

Full of win haha.

Sadly this is true. Whatever, if people want to blindly hate some of the greatest games out there, go ahead and be stupid. Meanwhile I'll be enjoying the best of all three consoles.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I don't get how telling the truth is trolling.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Who wants to bump The Wii Bingo Board?

Around the Network

hehe at the moment it's the new IP thing

Stupid people.. Look at the most anticipated for the other consoles.. Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3: ODST, Assassins Creed 2, Forza 3, GT5, Uncharted 2, Splinter Cell 'insert number here', God of War 3, FF13, FF14, MGS who knows what..

I mean really, who cares? People quite clearly want sequels to games they KNOW are quality so whats the big deal? The others are null and void, I see innovation in all Nintendo's classic franchises and Punch-Out!! and Sin and Punishment 2 tell me they aren't ignoring the classics.

puffy said:
hehe at the moment it's the new IP thing

Stupid people.. Look at the most anticipated for the other consoles.. Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3: ODST, Assassins Creed 2, Forza 3, GT5, Uncharted 2, Splinter Cell 'insert number here', God of War 3, FF13, FF14, MGS who knows what..

I mean really, who cares? People quite clearly want sequels to games they KNOW are quality so whats the big deal? The others are null and void, I see innovation in all Nintendo's classic franchises and Punch-Out!! and Sin and Punishment 2 tell me they aren't ignoring the classics.

Exactly. They hate on Wii because of all the shit and yet it's their console that has sequel after sequel after sequel.

Trolling is the circle of life. Watch this video, it will make you feel better.

Tease.

Riot Of The Blood said:

So if I were to say, NATAl and the purple wand are utter pieces of garbage, that won't come close to fulfilling the dreams of the Sony and MS fanboys, and will be lucky to sell half a million each and will be utter financial failures for Sony and MS, you won't consider it trolling because i'm telling the truth?

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

So if I were to say, NATAl and the purple wand are utter pieces of garbage, that won't come close to fulfilling the dreams of the Sony and MS fanboys, and will be lucky to sell half a million each and will be utter financial failures for Sony and MS, you won't consider it trolling because i'm telling the truth?