By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Scribblenauts is the best game of all time. no excpetions

They could release it in WiiWare with USB Keyboard support...

* a sad guy without a DS - yet *

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network

that is one of the nost kick ass things iv ever seen.

and there's also Einstein, who's afraid of God lol

there's even longcat!

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

awsome!

This does sound ridiculous. Must have for sure. I can't imagine how much time you could waste just typing in crazy things.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network

I need to stop reading about the crazy shit you can pull in this game, so I'll be surprised when I try to pull crazy shit.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Only recognize english words? not Spanish or another language?

It looks amazing.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Wow, this has seriously peaked my interest. I really need a DSi so I can play this game!

EDIT: W00t, this was my 3000th post, and it was used in an awesome thread! Sweet! (I totally forgot about it )

famousringo said:
I need to stop reading about the crazy shit you can pull in this game, so I'll be surprised when I try to pull crazy shit.

Dude, you're right!

God damn it, now I need to make room for it in my sig...