By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Conspiracy Theory: R&C Crack in Time

I have been watching footage of the new Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time.  A few of things:

The Lombax, Alexistir, is actually Ratchet fromt he future.  I could be wrong but....

Second, I know e3 should be the time announced it, but do you think that game is gong have co op with the Alexistir as a playalble character?

Last, supposedly they are wrap up the series.  Do you think the introduction of Alexistir is a set up for the him to have his own game in the future?

I'm just saying...

Around the Network

No I think the Lombax will be his father. (Cliche)

And I think if they end it they'll sell off the series like Spyro and Crash and start a new fantastic platformer with pixar style.

Alexistir? You mean Azimuth?

And no, I agree with JEDE3- it's probably his father. But that would be really predictable...

I hope they don't stop this series. They only stopped making Spyro because Insomniac/Sony lost the IP.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I been meaning to make a R&C thread here. Is it just me or is the lack of R&C: CiT E3 coverage disturbing? I seen some videos, but besides IGN, I have yet to see any hands on previews with the game. Honestly, it worries me that the game will not get the shine that it deserves.

Anyways, hopefully they do add Co-Op, that would be sweet. Could be a possibility if the rumors of Multiplayer are true.

I thought it was confirmed to only be ending the FUTURE trilogy.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Alexistir? You mean Azimuth?

And no, I agree with JEDE3- it's probably his father. But that would be really predictable...

I hope they don't stop this series. They only stopped making Spyro because Insomniac/Sony lost the IP.

How'd that happen?

I guess the official name for the Lombax is Alister Azimuth.   IGN has an interview with designer Brian Allgeier:

IGN: What can you tell us about Ratchet and Clank's new buddy, Azimuth?

Brian Allgeier: General Alister Azimuth was a once-revered Lombax leader, and a friend of Ratchet's father. R&C fans will recall that in Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet battled Tachyon in the "Court of Azimuth". This was architected by Azimuth, and one of our first hints of his existence.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/988/988368p1.html

I'm just saying...